How do you link two no$gba emulators together?

acetone

I have pokemon diamond and I'm trying to trade some pokemon to evolve them. I heard that some people were able to trade pokemon because they can link 2 emulators together on no$gba. How exactly do you link 2 emulators together? Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, I managed to link 2 emulators together through an instruction website. However, I could not get the second emulator to run. I have the gba.rom under the same folder that my no$gba.exe is in and I did everything I need to do under the option -> emulation setup option, but the emulator always crashes whenever I restart. How do I get the second emulator to run?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I have pokemon diamond and I'm trying to trade some pokemon to evolve them. I heard that some people were able to trade pokemon because they can link 2 emulators together on no$gba. How exactly do you link 2 emulators together? Thanks.

EDIT: Actually, I managed to link 2 emulators together through an instruction website. However, I could not get the second emulator to run. I have the gba.rom under the same folder that my no$gba.exe is in and I did everything I need to do under the option -> emulation setup option, but the emulator always crashes whenever I restart. How do I get the second emulator to run?

It was already answered. No, you can't.. Not now. Please search first, ok ?

Here:

http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=10271&page=3

Last edited: