It turns out I have a problem with SSF and Sonic 3D Blast.

Spellsong

Gray Mage
Hmmm. The compatibility list did say it should run it. I hope I don't have to burn a disk for this to work or use another emulator. Anyway. I did everything I needed to do to load the ISO by using Daemons tools, and setting it to the emulated drive. I load the game, and when I get past the title screen, the screen stays black. What is the problem? I tried older versions of the emulator, and the most current.

Last edited:

Spellsong

Gray Mage
*After playing Sonic 3D Blast for an hour and a half.*

Nevermind. I fixed the problem myself. Turns out the cue sheet that came with the ISO was crap. Even Nero could not open it. I had to make a new one, and change the music files to WAV while I was at it. That right there fixed the problem.

Last edited:

Blood_and_Gold

Hey how did you fix that problem with 3d blast cause i'm having the same problem...how did you created an iso out of the old one i'm curious.

spotanjo3

Hey how did you fix that problem with 3d blast cause i'm having the same problem...how did you created an iso out of the old one i'm curious.

YOu can create an iso by a program called cdrwin. I did and no problem at all.

By the way, you can google it and you can find sega saturn isos in the google if you know what you are doing. :)

Spellsong

Gray Mage
I already told him what to do when he sent me a PM about it. I only changed the track number in the cue sheet.

RickRacer

Yeah, me too. wirrd

Cosmosis

Shinigami Sun Daro
yea i have the exact same problem, its the golden problem, it seems you have the golden answer, but PLZ BRO WHERE CAN WE FIND THIS GOOD ISO??? that u made? well can we somehow get it from u? or if u have the same one, can u show me exactly how to change it? plz i appreciate it :)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
RockmanForte left and made it clear he does not want to return to the forums. He was suggesting to use a tool called cdrWin and rip your own version. You can not asked for an iso here, its against the board rules.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Not to mention the thread author has already explained what to do anyway. Convert the sound files to .WAV then make a cue file to read them.

Not sure if it works with Saturn ISO's but you can try downloading the Sega Cue maker tool (google it) and use that to auto generate a cue file for the ISO.

MaNHacK

Hmmm. The compatibility list did say it should run it. I hope I don't have to burn a disk for this to work or use another emulator. Anyway. I did everything I needed to do to load the ISO by using Daemons tools, and setting it to the emulated drive. I load the game, and when I get past the title screen, the screen stays black. What is the problem? I tried older versions of the emulator, and the most current.

To play Sonic 3D Blast using SSF, I had to load a specific BIOS file for the US, otherwise I got a black screen just after pressing start button in the title screen. You can find this BIOS file by googling "sega saturn bios pack".

Kristinacank

It turns out I have a problem with SSF and Sonic 3D B

Hi, i have an issue with the game, my xbox 360 wireless controller wont connected to the game, but in Uplay works perfectly. Any fix?