PS3 Dumps(Possible to download and run?)

Ultimas Gamer 5

Hi im new here and I was wondering what I would need to download the PS3 game dumps popping up on the web. I would also like to know if it is possible to play those game dumps. Just wondering since I am new here.

Zach

What you need depends on where these dumps are located.. If they are mostly via Torrent files, then you need a Bit Torrent client; those are easy enough to find..

You will not be able to play any PS3 games on your PC. It will likely be YEARS before this is even possible - someone may try to make an emulator in the mean time, that boots up the BIOS or something, but you are in for a long wait... Emulating all these systems like PS2/PS3/Xbox/Wii, etc makes no sense.. It is easier to just buy the system on sale or whatever and play games normally.

Jale

Well, yes, but you'd need to mod your PS3, which I don't recommend at this point.

Ultimas Gamer 5

So you are saying there is no way to play the game dumps? what about an exploit file? And how do I get enough space on my computer to download that?

Edit: Could an iso loader run them?

Last edited:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
You can't play them in an emulator for at least the next 10 years, so you will need a PS3. It's better to check scene sites to see how cracked the PS3 is.
But for such a new system, just buy one :)