total game counts

Genome

north west south west
does anyone know a site that has the total game counts for all the systems (or some of them)

i have been looking for a while and cant find any.
im having trouble with goodtools and i really can figure things out faster with a count rather than a list

(example nes has 897 games *made up number btw)

thanx for your help.

Ryanfaescotland

Don't know a site with them all under one roof but I think I have links to Megadrive and MegaCD lists if you want but I'm also not sure if it has the amount of games already totaled.

Genome

north west south west
well i have found complete lists for nearly all systems on wikipedia.org (perhaps all i cant verify right now though) the only problem is there isnt a total count. it would take forever to count them all especially since i feel i could easily miscount

im wondering for several reasons but a couple im especially intrested in is gba and n64.

hard to know how many there are total when several torrents say complete set and have 2700 or 2900 listed. dont really need a bunch of hacked up games.

Ryanfaescotland

Do you have Microsoft Word??

If so you may be able to copy and paste the list into that and see how many lines it takes (you can get that automaticlly) and that will give you your game count.