.PBP file, getting it to work with ePSXe?

Naz

usually the other game files for playstation that I use on ePSXe are isos or .bin but i have a .PBP which I guess is for the PSP, but how do I get it to work on the ePSXe emulator, or how do I convert it? It's really been bugging me.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
That EBOOT.PBP is supposed to be used on a psp. Basically its a file that contains the image of a ps1 game, the psx emulator (for the psp) and bios files.

To get the ps1 game out of the EBOOT.PBP usea program like PSX2PSP.

Just point the program to the EBOOT.PBP and click on the "Extract ISO" button.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Or get a CFW

Naz

First off I wanna say thanks to Bacca up there who made it work.
but now i got an .mdf file, and before i got that, how do I get the music to work? All the sounds and visuals work perfectly, cept there is a lack of music.

It's not a big deal considering how you guys have already helped out a bunch, i was just wondering.

Naz

...also...I hope i'm not being a nuisance or anything..but how would I delete 100% of ever using a rom, iso, psx p64 or any of that stuff off my computer, like it neever happened? I go to all my application data and recent docs and local settings and blah blah, but is there any traces left over I can view in certain folders like Windows or something?

gameO_Ofreak

the game freak
grab a program like killdisc to scrub your harddrive but even that if someone really wanted to know you have been playing roms they could still find out,
but using this would format your hole harddrive so dont use it unless thats what you want

M.afaqanjum228

.mdf file, and before i got that, how do I get the music to work? All the sounds and visuals work perfectly, cept there is a lack of musicMy software says that there's is no ISO file in PBP file.