Black Screen with all Emulators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sebastian

I have the newest system Bios at this time and the motherboard is a real new one too.

And I have tested the 2 Bios that are available too me for PSX. And because of the filelenght I was told it should be the right ones. With both bios the same thing.

Greetings,
Sebastian

J

Jet Set Willy

File length isn't a good way to check. A verified BIOS from somebody who has it working would be better.

Sebastian

I took the bios version from emule(edonkey net). Because of the numbers of people having the bios I think the bios will be ok. Elsewhere they would share another bios I think. So I checked 2 bios and its all the same.

If someone wants to send me functioning bioses, my email is surfeasy@t-online.de..

Greetings,
Sebastian

J

Jet Set Willy

You can't ask people here to send you the BIOS, man. It's against the rules.

And frequency of a file on a P2P network is NOT a sign of authenticity.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Finding the bios at Google is VERY easy. It is surprising that people even ask about it at forums these days.

Sebastian

@Lefteris

I have the Bioses! Willy only meant i have to use a bios get it from a person where the bios works. Thats all. But I think I have the right ones.

Greetings,
Sebastian

Infinitegde

I had the same problem :( However, depending on what game you get, I suggest downloading delta2 from this site underneath epsxe downloads. Go to ps games, once its installed, and find your game, if it is there, then put in all the settings. I recommend the "Detect best" feature, and and just follow through by setting all the information in. Once thats done, I can't really speak for you, however the game I used required a PPF, so I told it to use this ppf and it worked. Fill in the rest of the settings and press "Run Game" at the bottom left corner of the program screen, and depending on what plugin you use for video, it might be full screen, so give it a second and the game should run ^^ Hopefully it will work for you too :D

montpics

OLD THREAD! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.