U64 PROBLEM

DENOTSIP

I JUST DOWNLOADED THE U64 EMULATOR ALONG WITH KI 1 BUT EVERY TIME I TRIED TO RUN IT IT TELLS ME THAT "FAILED TO OPEN ROM IMAGE FILE /U64EMU/ROMS/U98-L5D" I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS AND IM NOT A COMPUTER GENIUS... ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE?

spotanjo3

I JUST DOWNLOADED THE U64 EMULATOR ALONG WITH KI 1 BUT EVERY TIME I TRIED TO RUN IT IT TELLS ME THAT "FAILED TO OPEN ROM IMAGE FILE /U64EMU/ROMS/U98-L5D" I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANS AND IM NOT A COMPUTER GENIUS... ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE?

Why not use Mame32 117u1 ? It will run this games.

Yep. KI1 and 2 runs much better on Mame if you have atleast a 2 ghz or above.

Show me your screenshots so I can look at it and see if you are missing something. I highly recommend you to use this mame32 117u1 since it is release recently.

mamechdtree.gif

Mame guide:

Look at this picture at the left: Two folders of kinst and kinst2 ? Thats for two chds you need to put in them. Follow the instruction below.

What you need is:

1) kinst.zip and kinst2.zip

2) kinst.chd and kinst2.chd

Now....

Put two zips into roms ---> Mame32/roms
Put two kinst.chd and kinst2.chd into new 2 folders like this --->

Mame32/roms/kinst

and

Mame32/roms/kinst2

Now open Mame32 icon and press F5 to scan then click Game to see your two killer instinct and Killer Instinct 2 and double click it to run and press 5 for Insert coin and press 1 or 2 for one or two players and have fun!

Last edited:

Altair28

go on youtube and type in how to download KI2 and click the one with johnny utah and download it from his link when you do click the ReadMe text document