Bubsy 1 - Znesw Problem??

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hiya, I try playing this game but when I try and access the 1st level I can't I press every button there is on the keyboard and it won't start, there's bubsy standing there tapping his feet and the level name 'Cheese..' something like that anyway how do I get through this???:D

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hiya, I'm using ZSNES v1.51 (Latest Version) I don't seem to have a problem with any other game and I've got LOADS!! Anyway I'll the the other version.:p

spotanjo3

Hiya, I'm using ZSNES v1.51 (Latest Version) I don't seem to have a problem with any other game and I've got LOADS!! Anyway I'll the the other version.:p

SNES9X 1.51 run this game just fine which I test today. For ZSNES 1.51, it did run this game just fine. Maybe you have bad rom.

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
You need to check yore roms with NSRT 3.4

NSRT, the most advanced SNES ROM tool to date, provides the ability to check, alter, retrieve info from, verify, fix, and organize SNES ROMs.

While some of NSRT's features are similar to what SNESTool, SNES Explorer, inSNESt, SMC File Checker, and GoodSNES can do, NSRT is both more accurate and up-to-date, encompassing everything into a single convenient package. NSRT also adds on many useful features not found in the aforementioned tools.

http://nsrt.edgeemu.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=14

Crazy!

Road Runner!
I've just tried playing it on Zsnesw 1.42 and it works but only with ChipCfg on SuperSystem Dip1, it worked for as far as I tested it! But I still can't get into the first level on the lastest version of Zsnesw by pressing the Enter button or any other button for that matter! I'd rather just have one version for games ya know what I mean? If someone has a solution that'd be wicked, but if not, I'll just have to play it on 1.42.:D:p

EDIT: Hiya CibaMatto, only just read message, I'll try that tool (if I can understand how to, anyway the rom works fine with version 1.43 and the latest version of Snes9X but just not with the latest version of ZSNESw???), I'll get back to you!

EDITx2: Right I just checked the ROM file with the tool and it didn't pick up any error on the rom, it said it was a good ROM, so it isn't a bad rom definitely and it works on everything else but the lastest version of ZNESW, I want it on this emulator because I personally think it's the best!

Last edited:

spotanjo3

You are right. ZSNES is stuck with the chapter 1 and cannot be able to play. I suggest you using snes9x 1.51.

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hiya I have never heard of BSNES b4, I've just tried it and to be honest it's obvious it is not as advanced as the other emulators! The ROM worked but the game was slow, the sound was choppy and and there's not many config settings to mess with! I'll give it another but I just wish it'd work with ZNESW V1.5 God!:glare:

spotanjo3

Hiya I have never heard of BSNES b4, I've just tried it and to be honest it's obvious it is not as advanced as the other emulators! The ROM worked but the game was slow, the sound was choppy and and there's not many config settings to mess with! I'll give it another but I just wish it'd work with ZNESW V1.5 God!:glare:

You do not understand. BSNES is mostly advance and accurate emulator to be exactly the game as real snes console.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bsnes

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Oh! I though the other two emulators were the most advanced, it's funny how I've never heard of Bsnes, anyway it didn't work all that well for me, maybe it has something to do with my Computer Specs:

Intel Celeron 2.00Ghz CPU
Windows XP

spotanjo3

Oh! I though the other two emulators were the most advanced, it's funny how I've never heard of Bsnes, anyway it didn't work all that well for me, maybe it has something to do with my Computer Specs:

Intel Celeron 2.00Ghz CPU
Windows XP

Too slow.

Accord to bsnes site:

Minimum system requirements:

* 2ghz Athlon 64 or Core Solo
* 32mb RAM free

Recommended system requirements:

* 2.4ghz Core 2 Duo
* 32mb RAM free
* Video card that supports Direct3D9+
* Sound card that supports non-standard sampling rates natively (32khz, 64khz, ...)

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Yeah that's ridiculous! A 2.00Ghz CPU is good enough to run a Playstation/N64 emulator at really good rates, so why are the system requirements so high for a SNES emulator *Some mistake*???:confused:

spotanjo3

Yeah that's ridiculous! A 2.00Ghz CPU is good enough to run a Playstation/N64 emulator at really good rates, so why are the system requirements so high for a SNES emulator *Some mistake*???:confused:

Ummm... N64 emulator you have like Pj64 and 1964 is not accurate like BSNES does. MESS is a free emulator which emulates a large variety of different systems include Nintendo 64 in it but not fully emulation yet so there is no mistake. :)