No$Gba - Bigger screen

spotanjo3

can someone tell me how to make the screen bigger in No$Gba, i know it's possible, i just don't know how:(

It's important when you download the no$gba... go to no$gba site and read the changelog there... If the changelog say something about screen bigger in no$gba then you can and it is not in the changelog and it is not available right now. Please wait in the future or you can try desmume.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
I'm using resolution 640*480 because no$gba output bigger than when using resolution 1024*768.

Pr1s0n_13reak

I got this program that enlarges NoGBA. Here's the picture:

What program is that? Have you got a link?

Im fed up changing my Laptops screen resolution :glare:

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
What program is that? Have you got a link?

I think that's NDS2XGL. BTW nds2xgl always crash on my pc, is it doesn't compatible with no$gba 2.4c ?

Last edited:

xKilXlerx

Killer Newbie
I think that's NDS2XGL. BTW nds2xgl always crash on my pc, is it doesn't compatible with no$gba 2.4c ?

Mine works in my Laptop. And its fast. And since it is compatible with 2.4b when I changed my version but not 2.4c yet, maybe it will work on 2.4c...

About the link... I downloaded in Limewire...but i'l do something about that.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot

Nds2xgl work on no$gba 2.4c. i just forgot to change the vga to poppy bright. :eek: