Who's Your Favorite Old School Character?

Deezbeez

Hail to the King
Locke from FF6, don't really know why I just love him.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Well... Hmmm... I would say "Mario" from N64 and before, though he really didn't do much to gain much of a "title" as would make me "admire" him, so actually I would say "Jake Armitage" from Shadowrun (SNES), though not a favorite character... Ya got to "lookup" to a man whom got "whack", got right back up, to only get shot at around every corner - wondering "why?" With his determination, he seems to look past it and move on - even from waking up in a morgue. :p

JoshM22

Link from Zelda would have to be my all time favorite.

shizzle766

TEH NooBisH PLaYeR
Ness from Earthbound(Mother 2 in Japan) ,Super Smash Bros. Melee and Brawl

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
probably that line on "Pong". without that, i don't think i'd be playing video games.

rock on line!:D

Lan

My number one favorite? Mega Man. Come December, he'll have been around for 21 years. Here's to another 21 years of Mega Man games.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I'd have to say Guile from street fighter 2, you know, the american who is in the marines?

sleazodog

My favorite old school character would have to be Elminster from Curse of the Azure Bonds. But if it was limited to consoles I'd have to say Samus Aran (was a 'he' in the original)!!

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I think that I have a new favourite, well, two favourites, the two main characters from that game called Bad Dudes,

HeroOfTime89

Zelda Nerd
That's a tough decision because I'm torn between Megaman and Link, but I'm going to have to say Link. The Legend of Zelda is a great series.