Who's Your Favorite Old School Character?

cibomatto2002

Windows 10

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Yeah I like Chun Li and I heard about that film about her..interesting..:p I liked all the Street Fighter Characters, I like Blanka and Vega too! I like all the mario games classics i.e. AllStars and Mario World, I like Mickey Mouse and Toad. So many cool characters though...:D

spotanjo3

Rockman classic, Zelda Classic, and Castlevania classic. Those are my favorite characters. Yeah, I am talk about 80's classic games. :D

Ryanfaescotland

I do :) Not keen on the image he was given from the cartoons though always thought of him as being more understated.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Sonic was king in the 2D days... 3D was just not for him... or Worms for that matter.

Alucard_The_Dex

Angery Mame User
Sonic 3d blast was a great concept but the controls just failed horribly when you had to go the other way just to make him stop running. I think they where trying to give it the "He is running to fast to stop himelf" idea but it didnt help the gameplay one bit.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
I dont know his name but the guy from Kid Chameleon.

Hrothgar

Mario and Chrono Trigger. I know that's an odd combo. I also want to note a character that's been left behind, and that's Rash from Battletoads.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!