SNES In Flash Form (.SWF File)

emuman100

Anyone know if there is a flash version of the SNES emulator or if its possible to convert an emulator to an swf?? :confused:

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Why would you want to.
Are you on a Mac ?

spotanjo3

Why would you want to.
Are you on a Mac ?

Dont ask why he want to... If he want it to then just help him with the answer. :)

Yes, cibomatto. There is called Java Snes emulator for windows but it is harder to find. I highly recommend you to get regular snes emulator so you can google.com for snes roms yourself. It is better that way. :)

emuman100

Thanks for the info. The reason I asked is because I have a PSP and I was looking around for a flash emulator so I can use it on my PSP without having to downgrade it. I tried getting an exe to swf convertor but none of them worked. So if anyone knows anyplace to get one, please feel free to share your ideas! :D

Zach

Dont ask why he want to... If he want it to then just help him with the answer. :)

He asked a legitimate question because he was curious. You should worry a little less about telling others how to post and leave that to the moderators. It's better that way.

spotanjo3

Can't I help as non moderator ? Nothing's wrong with that. I like to help others when moderators are not answering. Is that so wrong ? :)

Zach

Beyond telling people who ask for roms to take a hike, the members of this forum have no reason, or obligation to "help out".. We also have no obligation to accept that help.

And besides that, you have a tendancy to TELL people what to do, how to post, the way the should answer someones question, etc.. It's best if you just leave moderating to the moderators - that is why we are here, and we are not understaffed.

It's as simple as that. There is no need to debate or explain further. Don't ruin your otherwise good/helpful forum membership.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Really ? I have no problem with other forums and they did tell me that they thanks me for helping them out when they are not available. Okay, if you do not like me doing that for you guys.. Ok, I will back off and not helping them at all. Sorry about that. I just like to help them like moderator I am because I like your forum but fine, it's your job. I said nothing. I will back off. *SILENT* :(

Last edited:

alexxi

back from hell
i couldn't find any flash emulators at all, but there is a java snes emulator: JSnes

......I was wondering if it's against the rules to post any sites with online emulators???

stafio

As far as I know, the closest thing is FC64

If you read through the Q&A, this started out as a Flash NES emulator, but ended up being a C64 emulator. Maybe (hopefully) somebody out there could blow all of the dust off of the old code and take a crack at getting it going again.