What do you do?

Ryanfaescotland

So in real life (if there is such a thing) what do you do? Jobs, hobbies, family anything goes.

I currently work in a pub started 2 weeks ago and still enjoying it. Other than that I'm waiting on exam results to see if I get into Uni or no to train to be a Primary school teacher.

Well what else, I like drinking and collecting Mega Drive games and having a tinker with computers. Anyways that will do for just now.

Jale

I work for a hosting company. We offer many hosting plans from 75 MB to 7500 MB, both Windows and Linux.

We're currently doing a migration procedure (from CPanel to H-Sphere) and it's a pain in the ass. You know, migrating over 500 accounts step by step.

Zach

I'm a part time Merchandiser for Kraft / Nabisco biscuit division. Basically stuff comes into the store on a truck, and we work it to the shelf and keep things cleaned up, etc. Sometimes it's a real bitch..

Other than that, I run Old Skool Games Magazine and try to publish issues when I can / have content. Don't do much else other than that at the moment.. Sometimes I mess around with music production in softsynt workstations (Project 5, Orion Plat, Reason, Fruity Loops etc)

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I? I do nothin' Its vacation so no school! until august when I have to do a couple of exams...again...

geezerman

I do construction. As far as computers go. I am working with plan9. I use FreeBSD, Fedora, and debian. I'm working on a few projects with emulation/virtualization and porting software.

gforce75

Cloud
I'm a part time Merchandiser for Kraft / Nabisco biscuit division. Basically stuff comes into the store on a truck, and we work it to the shelf and keep things cleaned up, etc. Sometimes it's a real bitch..

Other than that, I run Old Skool Games Magazine and try to publish issues when I can / have content. Don't do much else other than that at the moment.. Sometimes I mess around with music production in softsynt workstations (Project 5, Orion Plat, Reason, Fruity Loops etc)

Sry man. I hate doing routine crap, but eh.. it pays the bills you know?

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I just started to work as head of a production department. It's a small part of the company (15 people), but it's just a function to start. If everything goes as planned, I can be company manager in about 3-5 years hopefully. I have studied International Business Studies.
I'm a smod @Romshare and mod @No-Intro and spend a lot of time on emulation and ROM collecting. My other hobbies are drinking and playing poker with friends.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Studying, Playing guitar, Gaming

And being outside of coursely

minus the guitar part :D

Well, will be graduate from college so now thinking about what i'm gonna do.

Last edited:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Im finishing up my information system engeneer degree... Im already a fully qualified csharp programer. i used to have tons of game related hobbies, now i have a girlfiend and no free time...

Ryanfaescotland

Im finishing up my information system engeneer degree... Im already a fully qualified csharp programer. i used to have tons of game related hobbies, now i have a girlfiend and no free time...

Cool did you program her yourself?? :D

Just kidding, have a football :msn_ball:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
i prefer a cookie... anyway shes older than me, works as a network admin. i tryed getting her to play a few games... in the end she fell in love with... THE SIMS 2.

Ryanfaescotland

Can't see a cookie how about a ninja instead :ninja: Sims 2's a cool game like played it at the ex's a few times.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Im in a band currently and all i do is play drums and play video games.