Is it possible to get mic support?

BornForDying

I'm emulating Phoenix Wright on No$gba and I've had 0 problems up until now, I must be pretty near the end of the game, and this one part requires you to blow into the DS to blow away some powder in the game.. Just I can't figure out or read anywhere if it's possible to use a PC mic or maybe hit a button that will just make some noise register with the game.

Cheers for any help ^^

spotanjo3

mic support is already in no$gba 2.4b and you need a real headset mic. You can't hit a button or something like that. this emulator is accuracy in development and it is like real nintendo ds lite. Use the headset mic.

BornForDying

Awesome, cheers. I was thinking it may or may not work and I thought I'd try and find out first before I borrowed a mates mic for that part. Coudn't find anything on it online so I thought this would be a good place to ask.

Thanks for your help, hoping I can catch my mate tonight when he gets out of work. Cheers.

spotanjo3

Awesome, cheers. I was thinking it may or may not work and I thought I'd try and find out first before I borrowed a mates mic for that part. Coudn't find anything on it online so I thought this would be a good place to ask.

Thanks for your help, hoping I can catch my mate tonight when he gets out of work. Cheers.

No problem. You are very welcome. Cheers to you! :D