Using Xbox and PS3 Controllers with Emulator

mrmimis06

Ok, heres the deal. I currently use my ps3 controller to play the roms. It is connected via usb. I downloaded the drivers online.

1st. Question: Can I use TWO ps3 controllers to play with a buddy?
2nd. Question: Can I use the ps3 controller wirelessly?

I also hear that the xbox 360 controller can also be used to play emulators.

3rd. Questions: Can I use a WIRELESS or WIRED xbox 360 to play roms on jnes emulator?
4th Questions: Can I use TWO xbox 360 controllers, preferrably wireless, to play with a friend when playing roms from jnes emulator?

Hope somebody can help. Would really appreciate it.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Ok, heres the deal. I currently use my ps3 controller to play the roms. It is connected via usb. I downloaded the drivers online.

1st. Question: Can I use TWO ps3 controllers to play with a buddy?
2nd. Question: Can I use the ps3 controller wirelessly?

I also hear that the xbox 360 controller can also be used to play emulators.

3rd. Questions: Can I use a WIRELESS or WIRED xbox 360 to play roms on jnes emulator?
4th Questions: Can I use TWO xbox 360 controllers, preferrably wireless, to play with a friend when playing roms from jnes emulator?

Hope somebody can help. Would really appreciate it.

1 - Yes, but depends if the USB (assuming your using a convertor) has another port or a free USB port for adding another covertor. I'm using a GameMon convertor, hence using a Gamecube and PS2 controller, but to add another Gamecube one, I would have to buy another convertor to hook them together and use two...

2 - Heard a problem of this as wireless doesn't seem to work as well on PCs, though maybe I'm wrong...

3 & 4 - Possibly, but not sure...

Hope this helps ya. ;)

spotanjo3

1st. Yes

2nd. Probably but all u need is one of those microsft wireless recievers.

3rd. Probably but all u need is one of those microsft wireless recievers.

4th. Probably but all u need is one of those microsft wireless recievers.