Where did u find emu zone?

i was searching wwe12 pc edition on yt, and i found a link to dolphin on this site.
Anyway, i have see "forum" button tarting in may, no march...

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Google :biglaugh:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
I remember finding this place when I was searching for a program to run my Shining Force rom, (I didn't know that it was called an "emulator" at the time.)
XD

ScissorsForDays

Rin's Soulmate
Emulator Zone and I were always destined to meet. It was as if we were two trains riding towards each other on the same rail. It all started on that day. It was partly cloudy. The sun, high in the sky, was blocked by a cloud. Even though it was afternoon, the lighting gave the impression it was early evening, with orange tints to the sky. I was minding my own business, walking home from school. Even though it was summer, I still went to school everyday, so that it would be permanently imprinted in my brain. No matter if it was closed, no matter how many different schools I had to transfer to, no matter what, I would still always belong there, my true school.
My sandals and their inhabitants were wet from going wading in the creek that separated my school from that university. They made an annoying flop flop sound whenever I took a step. I got a rhythm for my walking, so that my footsteps would be a drumbeat for the cicada chorus in the trees. As I continued, past the tennis courts, the swings, and the basketball courts, I noticed someone running on the track. Naturally, I turned my head towards them to get a good look at them, just like most humans do. The scene was practically torn from a movie. Time seemed to slow down, as the mysterious person slowly turned their head towards me. I knew that our fates were intertwined at that moment, the moment our eyes met. For some reason, we both slowed our pace, just to get a longer look at this mysterious person staring at us. It was as our eyes were magnets, differently polarized, attracted to each other. We both realized the abnormality of this situation after about thirty seconds, and snapped our heads forward in front of us and continued on whatever path we were on.
I woke up groggily the next morning, at around 11:30 A.M. I remembered staying up til an unreasonable hour playing video games on my computer. It was hard to call it unreasonable though, when it was my regular routine. I rolled out of bed onto my messy floor, scattered with school supplies from the last year. Descending the stairs to my kitchen, I was greeted by no one. Thinking nothing of it, I proceeded to the pantry, where I picked up a box of Froot Loops and poured a sizable portion into a bowl, followed by milk. As I ate my regular breakfast, looking at one of the orange loops gave me a flashback of just yesterday. The loop was the same color as the hair of the mysterious person I had met yesterday. I had forgotten about them until today. Strange, I thought. Who was that person? Why did I get that strange feeling when I looked at them? And why is my cat on the table? Remembering what happened last time my cat got into a dairy product, I quickly picked her up and released her to the floor. I finished my sugary breakfast and went back to my room.
The lower-right portion of my computer monitor told me that it was four o' clock, time to visit the school. I slipped on my sports sandals and headed out for my second home. Upon reaching there but five minutes later, I instinctively looked at the track. To my surprise, the mysterious person was there. They looked back into my eyes, and the sensation of yesterday occurred again. This time, instead of going home, I turned to the track, determined to find out more about this person. Upon stepping foot on the red Tartan track, the person was within arms reach. Blushing, I asked them their name.
"Emulator Zone." The person answered, wearing the same reddened face. We traded names, hobbies, ages, and addresses, finding that we were exactly alike. We sat on the bleachers and discussed the sad state of the school that owned this track. I found myself completely absorbed in our conversation. This person had left the grade before I transferred in. We both had great memories of being at this school. Soon, the sun began to set for real, unlike yesterday's impostor sunset. We both said our goodbyes, and promised to meet there again.
Time passed. We both went to the same middle school, high school, and even college. We knew we were totally in love, and married shortly after college. We had three children, all with Emulator Zone's orange hair and my brown eyes. We both lived to be 100, and died peacefully together. As the officiant said, "Til death do you part." The end.
Now that that's over, I really found Emulator Fever looking for a way to efficiently record footage of Final Fantasy 1 on Nestopia. I hope you liked my sappy love story.

ColonelWindpipe

Emulator Zone and I were always destined to meet. It was as if we were two trains riding towards each other on the same rail. It all started on that day. It was partly cloudy. The sun, high in the sky, was blocked by a cloud. Even though it was afternoon, the lighting gave the impression it was early evening, with orange tints to the sky. I was minding my own business, walking home from school. Even though it was summer, I still went to school everyday, so that it would be permanently imprinted in my brain. No matter if it was closed, no matter how many different schools I had to transfer to, no matter what, I would still always belong there, my true school.
My sandals and their inhabitants were wet from going wading in the creek that separated my school from that university. They made an annoying flop flop sound whenever I took a step. I got a rhythm for my walking, so that my footsteps would be a drumbeat for the cicada chorus in the trees. As I continued, past the tennis courts, the swings, and the basketball courts, I noticed someone running on the track. Naturally, I turned my head towards them to get a good look at them, just like most humans do. The scene was practically torn from a movie. Time seemed to slow down, as the mysterious person slowly turned their head towards me. I knew that our fates were intertwined at that moment, the moment our eyes met. For some reason, we both slowed our pace, just to get a longer look at this mysterious person staring at us. It was as our eyes were magnets, differently polarized, attracted to each other. We both realized the abnormality of this situation after about thirty seconds, and snapped our heads forward in front of us and continued on whatever path we were on.
I woke up groggily the next morning, at around 11:30 A.M. I remembered staying up til an unreasonable hour playing video games on my computer. It was hard to call it unreasonable though, when it was my regular routine. I rolled out of bed onto my messy floor, scattered with school supplies from the last year. Descending the stairs to my kitchen, I was greeted by no one. Thinking nothing of it, I proceeded to the pantry, where I picked up a box of Froot Loops and poured a sizable portion into a bowl, followed by milk. As I ate my regular breakfast, looking at one of the orange loops gave me a flashback of just yesterday. The loop was the same color as the hair of the mysterious person I had met yesterday. I had forgotten about them until today. Strange, I thought. Who was that person? Why did I get that strange feeling when I looked at them? And why is my cat on the table? Remembering what happened last time my cat got into a dairy product, I quickly picked her up and released her to the floor. I finished my sugary breakfast and went back to my room.
The lower-right portion of my computer monitor told me that it was four o' clock, time to visit the school. I slipped on my sports sandals and headed out for my second home. Upon reaching there but five minutes later, I instinctively looked at the track. To my surprise, the mysterious person was there. They looked back into my eyes, and the sensation of yesterday occurred again. This time, instead of going home, I turned to the track, determined to find out more about this person. Upon stepping foot on the red Tartan track, the person was within arms reach. Blushing, I asked them their name.
"Emulator Zone." The person answered, wearing the same reddened face. We traded names, hobbies, ages, and addresses, finding that we were exactly alike. We sat on the bleachers and discussed the sad state of the school that owned this track. I found myself completely absorbed in our conversation. This person had left the grade before I transferred in. We both had great memories of being at this school. Soon, the sun began to set for real, unlike yesterday's impostor sunset. We both said our goodbyes, and promised to meet there again.
Time passed. We both went to the same middle school, high school, and even college. We knew we were totally in love, and married shortly after college. We had three children, all with Emulator Zone's orange hair and my brown eyes. We both lived to be 100, and died peacefully together. As the officiant said, "Til death do you part." The end.
Now that that's over, I really found Emulator Fever looking for a way to efficiently record footage of Final Fantasy 1 on Nestopia. I hope you liked my sappy love story.

Tl;dr: Scissors likes this forum.

BubbleBobble

pretty sure I found it in Google :p

occasionally I boot up emulators and have various troubles, so that's what brought me back here this time and I remembered I had an account haha

for some reason I am having trouble with USB controller input in Nestopia :(