No$GBA Rom image crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik_the_b

Ok. In one NDS game the emulator makes a fatal error "The rom image has crashed" (something like that, you probably know). The error hapens in a certain part in the game every time. It has happened to an other game too.
I read about that ndstool in the stickied topic, but when I download it, it's just an exe that closes when I open it. How do I use that thing if that's the solution to my problem.
Also, one emulator didn't make an error at that certain spot in the game, but the game itself was almost unplayable on that emu.
Please help! :(

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Maybe you have bad Roms. Anyway No$GBA is good but it will take some time for it to play a lot of games correctly :)

spotanjo3

Ok. In one NDS game the emulator makes a fatal error "The rom image has crashed" (something like that, you probably know). The error hapens in a certain part in the game every time. It has happened to an other game too.
I read about that ndstool in the stickied topic, but when I download it, it's just an exe that closes when I open it. How do I use that thing if that's the solution to my problem.
Also, one emulator didn't make an error at that certain spot in the game, but the game itself was almost unplayable on that emu.
Please help! :(

@cibomatto2002,

no he didnt have bad dump.. he did it wrong.. Please help him rather than say something like that.

Well, here is an instruction for you:

Here it is -- a no$gba 2.6 version:

NDS Cartridge Backup Media:

62137142gm5.png

Here it is:

1. Go to OPTIONS>EMULATION SETUP and change it to Start Cartridge directly for NDS roms but if you want to play gba roms then change it back to to GBABIOS (Nintendo logo) and go to Option>Save option. Anyway, for the save type... Change it to EEPROM 64k for the most games. Now:

Click Ok then click Options>Save Options>File>Reset Cartridge

ENJOY!

nik_the_b

I did that, but nothing changed.
I may have a bad rom, but then why would the other emulator not crash.
Should I wait for a newer no$gba?

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
I may have a bad rom, but then why would the other emulator not crash.
what other emulator? (afaik, no$gba is the best for nds!)
and what game? was it? (and yes, it's possible that you have a bad rom)

nik_the_b

what other emulator? (afaik, no$gba is the best for nds!)
and what game? was it? (and yes, it's possible that you have a bad rom)
Yes, no$gba is the best! But an other emulator didn't crash in that part (I don't remember the name). However, like I sed in the first post the game it self was almost unplayable on that emu(bug in the graphics mostly,music).
Well, the game is "Mario and Luigi Partners in time"... If it's ok to say the name...

spotanjo3

This game run and save just fine on newer 2.6a.. No it is for donator only... so pleast wait until it is out for free when 2.6b is out for donator only.

freddyZK

I need some help and I really hope someone can aid me.

I'm using No$GBA 2.3 to play Pokemon Heart Gold. When I was playing that game, I just can't proceed the game because the emulator makes a fatal error "The rom image has crashed". My case is a little diferent with nik_the_b because this problem only happen for Pokemon Heart Gold. I had tried what RockmanForte method(Go to OPTIONS>EMULATION SETUP and change it to Start Cartridge directly for NDS roms and go to Option>Save option. Anyway, for the save type... Change it to EEPROM 64k for the most games.) to solve this problem but it's just can't changed anything.

Please help me..

Megaket Genevus

Insane Dude
A friend of mine had a problem like this, but he downloaded DeSmuMe and used that instead of No$GBA... As far as I've heard, it's working properly with few emulator problems. It may be that you have the same type of ROM as he got, so maybe you should try it with DeSmuMe instead?

donzaloog

@cibomatto2002,

no he didnt have bad dump.. he did it wrong.. Please help him rather than say something like that.

Well, here is an instruction for you:

Here it is -- a no$gba 2.6 version:

NDS Cartridge Backup Media:

62137142gm5.png

Here it is:

1. Go to OPTIONS>EMULATION SETUP and change it to Start Cartridge directly for NDS roms but if you want to play gba roms then change it back to to GBABIOS (Nintendo logo) and go to Option>Save option. Anyway, for the save type... Change it to EEPROM 64k for the most games. Now:

Click Ok then click Options>Save Options>File>Reset Cartridge

ENJOY!

THANK YOU! I searched all over for the answer and you finally gave me one that works. Now I can play Suikoden.

Farucyo

I play Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Endless Frontier, and I have follow instruction above, but it's always same
"The rom-image has crashed." everytime I defeated enemy in the end of battle

it's makes me frustrated

MarioGeek

I play Super Robot Taisen OG Saga - Endless Frontier, and I have follow instruction above, but it's always same
"The rom-image has crashed." everytime I defeated enemy in the end of battle

it's makes me frustrated

You're gonna have to try a different emulator like DesMumE.

Status
Not open for further replies.