KEGA Fusion: Windows 10 game slow down?

Allanbuzzy

I was playing Fusion one day, and the emulator was going very slow.

The easy way to see this bug is on Crazy Driver, a homebrew Sega Genesis game. I want to fix this. I tried asking EPForums,
but they told me to download something... I don't want to download a virus, I just want my emulator working... WITHOUT THIS
STUPID BUG! :mad:

malloc4096

lets see. . .
win10 is a piece of shlt and operating as designed
KEGA Fusion is a piece of shlt and operating as designed
homebrew Crazy Driver, I don't know what that is but its probably a piece of shlt operating as designed
and judging buy your nick, you seem to be constantly high or on some sort of powerful meds

but your in Luck! I didn't know how to previously fix your problem, But i figured it out. You even get to play a game at the same time.

1) Find a Brick
2) Smash the Brick against your computer, this will fix win10
3) play a game, by smashing the Brick against your Face. . . and see who gets the high score, the Brick or your Face.

after your done with that, I Promise Fusion will no longer be your problem, or your money back.

Allanbuzzy

lets see. . .
win10 is a piece of shlt and operating as designed
KEGA Fusion is a piece of shlt and operating as designed
homebrew Crazy Driver, I don't know what that is but its probably a piece of shlt operating as designed
and judging buy your nick, you seem to be constantly high or on some sort of powerful meds

but your in Luck! I didn't know how to previously fix your problem, But i figured it out. You even get to play a game at the same time.

1) Find a Brick
2) Smash the Brick against your computer, this will fix win10
3) play a game, by smashing the Brick against your Face. . . and see who gets the high score, the Brick or your Face.

after your done with that, I Promise Fusion will no longer be your problem, or your money back.
Please be serious bro... All of us will have to have Windows 10 soon...

What I'm trying to say is that I am getting a bug when a game goes to 60fps it suddenly goes to 60.8 and slows down the game.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
What I'm trying to say is that I am getting a bug when a game goes to 60fps it suddenly goes to 60.8 and slows down the game.

That does not makes any sense at all, but it sounds like a video card issue. check that you have the latest drivers.

All of us will have to have Windows 10 soon
Not really, 7 is still the best OS by popular opinion. I only went to 7 because I needed to support large drives (greater then 3 tb). That and xp 64 was crap. Windows 8 was an attempt to get the mobile market and it failed, badly. 10 was an apology of sorts but has no real advantage over 7. By the time windows comes out with an OS better then 7, mobile will have taking over the market. If m$ fails at getting apiece of the market they will finally step aside.

malloc4096, Thx that was pretty entertaining, harsh, but entertaining.

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
What you could try doing Allan is downloading other Genesis emulators, we have them hosted on this site.

Allanbuzzy

UPDATE: The emulator is working, but when I play Sonic the Hedgehog, it is stuck on 50fps and the sound and video is very slow.

malloc4096

that was actually being polite lol

. . .incase any newbs see this, I'll double it as an educational thread. . most if not all computer forum boards will intentionally mislead or lie to you about win8/10. I'v been banned in the past at some other random boards for making actually objective remarks against win8/10 while actually being polite to begin with. Theres so many people in the pockets of agencies and companies to screw with online info now, even the mods at most other places do it now too. Another one of the only reasons I post here, this board is too small for any agencies to notice it. Plus other forum board experience is the reason my patience and formalities is Nill/Nonexistent when encountering Spammers/Retards. Kinda sad, when one couldn't imagine the net becoming even more of a wasteland, computer boards now look like automotive boards, were ppl make suggestions out there ass and have no clue what there talking about, unless it was always like that and i was just too young to notice. oh well, good riddance. .

. . If i ever post on any of them again I'll just follow BuzzyAll's example here, an post sum bul shlt question or comment like. . . "um, i felt like giving a blow job but my WindowsBro won't put out for me, can any Bro's out there suggest a program or command to fix my WindowsBro ?, BTW my WindowsBro Bong holder broke, if any Bro's have an app that too while Im at it that be so Bro"

Robert

Windows 10 can disable software and hardware that Microsoft happens to not like.

"We may automatically check your version of the software and download software updates or configuration changes, including those that prevent you from accessing the Services, playing counterfeit games, or using unauthorised hardware peripheral devices," the notice read.

In effect, this means illegally acquired games running on PCs, Windows phones, and tablets can be disabled. Although it is not clear what is meant by "unauthorised hardware peripheral devices," controllers that have been modified to provide unfair advantages in games are the most probable target of this clause.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/windows-10-can-find-and-disable-pirated-games/1100-6429805/

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
im find help for you :http://tech.firstpost.com/news-anal...-youre-running-them-on-windows-10-277956.html

psychoRZR ? a month ago
Press Windows key+R.
Type "services.msc" and press enter.
Scroll down to "Windows Update", double click it.
Under General tab, select Startup type as Disabled.
Under Recovery tab, select First Failure, Second Failure, Subsequent Failures all as Take No Action.
Enjoy Windows 10 without automatic updates! :D

Just revert to original settings when you need to update Windows, and the change it back to above.

Happy Windowing!!

thats all man revert to orginal choose no updates and play :)
because from that site i know everything is blocked after update if you afraid viruses and attack instal firewall and antivirus

Last edited:

Allanbuzzy

I figured out why the emulator goes 50-60fps randomly. When the emulator is in windowed mode, it likes to slow down, but when it's in full-screen mode, it has no slow down. Thank god I figured it out.

smoothergeo

I need help...i am using the snes emulator and everytime i try to set the keys with my xbox one controller the emulator freezes can someone help me?

Allanbuzzy

I need help...i am using the snes emulator and everytime i try to set the keys with my xbox one controller the emulator freezes can someone help me?

Have you tried posting into the Nintendo Emulation forum? Sorry that I might be harsh, but I know nothing to fix that. Sorry!

Touko White

I'm cute, aren't I?
I hope we can find a security exploit and make everyone who has Windows 10 be greeted with a message saying "You are using an OS which is made of bullshit. Please downgrade to Windows 7, or throw your computer under a bus" next time there's an automatic update.

XP: Classic OS that Microsoft willl never kill in the next 10 years most likely
Vista: Underrated because it was bad at release, but service packs vastly improved it yet everyone else thinks it didn't
7: Same as Vista but probably 10% different with better performance
8: Trash that shall not pass.
8.1: Same as above. Trying to brand a service pack as a new OS is pointless.
10: The NSA edition. Spying galore! Forced updates! Does random shit no one wants it to!

There, said it all. Also mobile market is shit, I hate Tablet PCs and iPads also.
(if I pirated one new release it'd be Yooka-Laylee, even then I'd probably want to make a donation to playtonic)

Last edited:

chrismoyall

I was playing Fusion one day, and the emulator was going very slow.

The easy way to see this bug is on Crazy Driver, a homebrew Sega Genesis game. I want to fix this. I tried asking EPForums,
but they told me to download something... I don't want to download a virus, I just want my emulator working... WITHOUT THIS
STUPID BUG! :mad:

This bug also hurt my system.
Sometimes My system becomes ideal and sending no replay.
At this time I become hopeless and just watching it.:mad: