FIFA 21: What feature would you like to see?

Rosenivy

Well, I would love to see the impact of individual managers more, and actual manager movement. I'd love for the game to identify how certain managers play, and have them move from team to team like IRL, and not just stay at the same team for 15 years. I think it'd be great to be asked about a recent managerial hiring/firing in press conferences or to see how a team changes with a new manager, very much like in FM.

Maybe certain managers could even retire and regens/lower league managers could take their place. I admit, it'd have very little impact on you as a player, but I think it'd be a great feature for the background of the game. You'd probably also need a longer save to see the full impacts of this.

And since the in-game currency FIFA 21 coins will always play an essential role in Ultimate Team, I'd like to see buy FIFA 21 Coins become a good option until then, it will save you a lot time and have more fun in-game.

What little thing would you like to see in the future FIFA 21?

Paubomon

I hope one-day FIFA will be free like many other games. With the changes taking place in the company and the rebranding, there is a chance that you will download the game free on the web. Already it can be found on torrents and downloaded. After that, you need to find on the website cdkeysforgames.com to match the keys and enjoy the game. But of course, I would like the developers to think of something that would allow you to play for free without all these manipulations.

Last edited: