Emulator Problem: Fusion save states.

Terryboy

Hi everyone, I have a problem with Fusion "quick save" (F5), I got every time: "ERROR! saving state"

Fusion version: 3.64

But!
If I use "Save state as... (shift+f5)" and I create a save file it works. I have already tried to use F5 after I create a save file with "Save as...".

The save folder is set.
I have tried only with Master System and Geneis roms, in both case I got that error.

Thanks for any help.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Have you tried right clicking your emulator folder, and seeing if its checked off as read only? If it is, uncheck that and try again, it should work. :)

OrbAshi

Hey,
within Fusion you have to create different folders for SMG, Genesis and Sega_CD and within them folders for BRM/SRM and State, after that choose those folders under options and set config. After starting the game you should be able to save state now

KAISY

Hey,
within Fusion you have to create different folders for SMG, Genesis and Sega_CD and within them folders for BRM/SRM and State, after that choose those folders under options and set config. After starting the game you should be able to save state now

If I use "Save state as... (shift+f5)" and I create a save file it works. I have already tried to use F5 after I create a save file with "Save as...".

KAISY

If I use "Save state as. Dafont Showbox Adam4adam.. (shift+f5)" and I create a save file it works. I have already tried to use F5 after I create a save file with "Save as...".