Request: Zelda MM Save State (Project64)

lollisans2005

Hello!,

Because of an dumb fail i did i lost my save state. and would love if anyone can give a save state for me.
I just got the goron at that point i had 5 hearts (1 from the deku boss). the adult wallet bunny ears and the mask to get the bunny ears i had that dancers mask, the blask mask that pig mask for smelling. i got every major item like the bow or the lense of truth. that's everythin i have done if some thing you don't wanna do (like collecting the 4 heart pieces for the fifth heart) that's ok. as long i got the major things i am happy.

Thanks.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
hey bud! just to make sure, what version of Project64 are you running? when I get some spare time I can make one for ya real quick. Also, when was the last time you saved normally? lol

lollisans2005

wait, i fixed my dumb english here.

Hello!,

Because of an dumb fail i did i lost my save state and would love if anyone can give a save state for me.
I just got the goron mask, at that point i had 5 hearts (1 from the deku boss). the adult wallet, bunny ears and the mask to get the bunny ears i had that dancers mask, the blask mask and that pig mask for smelling. i got every major item like the bow or the lense of truth. that's everything i have done, if some thing you don't wanna/can't do (like collecting the 4 heart pieces for the fifth heart) that's ok. as long i got the major things i am happy.

Thanks.

lollisans2005

hey bud! just to make sure, what version of Project64 are you running? when I get some spare time I can make one for ya real quick. Also, when was the last time you saved normally? lol

Project64 2.3.2 i think i last saved normaly when i just got the bunny ears

Last edited:

denimkaty

. that's everything i have done, if some thing you don't wanna/can't do (like collecting the 4 heart pieces for the fifth heart) that's ok. as long i got the major things i am happy.

denimkaty

. that's everything i have done, if some thing you don't wanna/can't do filezilla uc browser rufus (like collecting the 4 heart pieces for the fifth heart) that's ok. as long i got the major things i am happy.