What is the name of this game?

Tcjudas

When i was a child i played a space game
In the game you start with a spaceship and you are searching for planets, when you encounter a planet it shows its gravity and difficulty and you destroy the planet on side scrolling mode. I never knew the name of that game because game menu is i think japanese or chinese i searched for that game for months and still haven't found the name i will be thankful if someone knows the name of the game

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
first its scroling shooter ( you write)
second what system you cant find game if you dont know which console that was
atari? commondore? sega? nes?
third more specification of game example:
hero was have black uniform with bat on it (batman)
etc.. etc.. how you find if you dont know what you searching because you have not full information

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Sorry that site hosts roms, we can not link to that site. Your links were pointing to a set of roms, please understand the rules. This site allows the discussion of roms but not a means to get them.

Last edited:

Tcjudas

{removed links}
shooter games like contra (?)
shootem up : galaga,1945,star soldier
None of them, i played all of you listed but the game is mix of all of those.
You start the game with a spaceship and the game shows u a map near the corner so you try to find the planets, it's like star soldier but there is no enemies and 8 direction movement. When you encounter a planet it shows gravity and difficulty bar before you fight.when you start to fight in planet it plays like contra but it scrolls automatically and gravity changes how you jump.

Last edited:

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
The only planet you destroy in Metroid is Zebes, and that is a cinematic.

Tcjudas, you're describing a basic roleplay game. An over wold, that comes encounter with a (in this case planet) and then you go to a battle screen, correct?

If so can you describe the over world a bit? Did it look something like this?
NES--Ginga%20Eiyuu%20Densetsu_Feb14%2011_38_42.png

Last edited:

Tcjudas

The only planet you destroy in Metroid is Zebes, and that is a cinematic.

Tcjudas, you're describing a basic roleplay game. An over wold, that comes encounter with a (in this case planet) and then you go to a battle screen, correct?

If so can you describe the over world a bit? Did it look something like this?

Yes It looked like this. That picture reminds me of that game, the game map is similar to this and have almost the same planet layout but it isn't the Legend of the Galactic heroes neither
As i said earlier you start with a spaceship and there is a map on the right so you are trying to find planets on the map and the map tells where you are you can change the direction of the spaceship you can't choose the planets automatically you have to fly to them by yourself(you see the spaceship above like Star Soldier and the map is cutting the screen 1/3 so you can see both the map and the spaceship seperately), while you are trying to find planets in spaceship, you can't see more than stars on the background and the spaceship. There is a map on the right of the screen that tells you where are the planets are(planets are shown as the big dots) and there is a random chance of encountering with a enemy spaceship, the game world is so huge and when you reach the corner of the map you continue to move on the other corner so there is no end of it. the game was amazing, encountering with enemy ships was like final fantasy game fighting style but not completely same .It is something like Rpg in space. When you encounter a planet, it shows gravity and things like that, On that screen if you press start you fight against that planet and you play as a robot(the robot is tall and holding gun like megaman and it can only shoot bullets), you can only jump shoot and move directionally. You have control in mid air it is alot like Contra when you are fighting against a planet, there are moving enemies and turrets that shoot bullets to you, its side scrolling shooter but you can't scroll the screen by yourself, the game scrolls automatically so you can move to end of the screen. Every planet have its own atmosphere. There is not much left to say about that game.

Last edited:

Tcjudas

first its scroling shooter ( you write)
second what system you cant find game if you dont know which console that was
atari? commondore? sega? nes?
third more specification of game example:
hero was have black uniform with bat on it (batman)
etc.. etc.. how you find if you dont know what you searching because you have not full information
Sorry i didn't gave the full information at the first time hope the info i just gave helps.

jeruka9-san

Rookie Developer >_> <_<
i have full everdrive with every nes (every country) and every nes fds set i will be searching
actually every popular game was copied but rarest are hard to find
year will help me (if you write from what year is game)
also name of company helps most knowed is konami (contra developer and publisher)
C:

Last edited:

Tcjudas

i have full everdrive with every nes (every country) and every nes fds set i will be searching
actually every popular game was copied but rarest are hard to find
year will help me (if you write from what year is game)
also name of company helps most knowed is konami (contra developer and publisher)
C:
I don't know the name of the company and i started to play that game when i'm 9 so its after the year 2000 but the game had good graphics compared to the other Nes games. I did a lot of research on Nes games and still haven't found it, i'm going to start searching Famicom games i'm not sure Famicom and Nes have different games.

Tcjudas

FOUND IT!
i'm so happy and glad i found the game thanks for helping me
The game was "Daiva - Imperial of Nirsartia"