How Can I work the VBA cheats section?

davidcoombs86

Hello,

First of all. I'm not a serious cheater. Second of all when it comes to harvest moon friends of mineral, who can resist from cheating on it the game takes to long to beat, and it's way to repitetive.. games like this can get to ya.

Ignore the top part, my problem is when I put the cheats into the codes, section, the gamesharks, or the codebreaker, none of them work on the VBA. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem..?

davidcoombs86

I know that Some of the ones I tried worked but some of the other ones don't... The place where I got the games codes to was off Cheatcc.com

YA786

PokeCheater
Can someone give me some cheats for Pokemn MysteryDungeon Red Rescue Team! really need it! Thankz:D

YA786

PokeCheater
Thankz but i cant find any cheats can u tell me how to find wat i'm looking! Thankz:confused:

Last edited:

Hrothgar

Thankz but i cant find any cheats can u tell me how to find wat i'm looking! Thankz:confused:

Uh, dude, you do know that the cheats on there are Gameshark Cheats? I'm not sure if your looking for ordinary in-game cheats, but gameshark cheats are codes you can enter into your emulator (Of course if you have the physical game and a real gameshark, you could do that too, just assuming you don't since this is an emulation forum)

I checked out Alexxi's links and they do indeed have plenty of Gameshark cheats. I usually just google it though, never had any problems there.

planb198

use gamewinners.com best cheat site eve way better than cheatcc anddd also a personal suggestion- just copy and paste the codes its a lot easier than putting them in manually