xmas help

Status
Not open for further replies.

buggesy666

i looking on the net for G UNIT CLOTHES and found that the official website does not ship to the UK!!!! so i searched on google and ebay etc but all other websites i looked didnt have a great selection?
does any one know of an websites that do?

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Yeah they actually did that on purpose in hopes that the chavs wouldn't get their hands on their clothes.

Solution: Don't support the clothing company of a terrible group.

Plus become black if you decide you still want to.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
We're trying to help, you just don't like hearing the truth.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
buggesy666 said:
if they were sh!t then y do they seal millions of records????
I don't know, why did New Kids on the Block sell? Why did N'Sync sell?
Why did Vanillia Ice sell? Why did any thing else that appear on MTV sell that was advertised to millions and some one popular said they were good sell?
Any thing will sell if marketed correctly.
(the comment to start a fight) Fat Joe will kick 50's ass, yo.
GGGGGGGggGGGeeee u sux manz. What? thats right, I said it.
ya herd jadakiss
do ya self a favor and download "I'm an Animal" by jadakiss
listen to that then say somthing

Genome

north west south west
(if you mean me im not im from usa ..thats right fat AND lazy)

just realized this bugzey you and belmont both have the exact same super sayin trunks avatar. thats kinda...lame. you also had the same quote in ur signature as me but i changed it for obviously political and ethical reasons (im white)

Zach

You should get out more often Splize. I have seen LOADS of terrible spelling and grammar from UK and other European posters. I always laugh a little when someone from a non-english speaking country out-performs them also.

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
I think it's hilarous he wants to act like a "thug" when marry old England ain't nothing like the streets of Norfolk, you really want to be a thug? come down here, people get shot, we have guns down here, you ever seen a gun?
Do you know what they do? They blow fucking brains out of your head and to the crub. Dont act like a poser. It will get you no where. Or it will get you dead. And you don't want to get dead. Getting dead = bad.

Last edited:

Curian

ticktock said:
I think it's hilarous he wants to act like a "thug" when marry old England ain't nothing like the streets of Norfolk, you really want to be a thug? come down here, people get shot, we have guns down here, you ever seen a gun?
Do you know what they do? They blow fucking brains out of your head and to the crub. Dont act like a poser. It will get you no where. Or it will get you dead. And you don't want to get dead. Getting dead = bad.

I agree with this.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Last edited:

buggesy666

i live in Northern Ireland we were blowin da shit out of each other for 30 years
i dnt live in ENGLAND!!!! :excl: :fuckyou:
have u ever heard of all the bombs and killings that the IRA and loyalist groups have done???

Last edited:

onewecallgod

Genome said:
rofl i luv this thread. but yeah 9 out of 10 dentists agree white ppl should listen to white ppl music. however to help try out amazon or something.
race isnt the problem, demeaning women, crime and among other things are.

CC just made my day

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
4th Disciple said:
I didn't realize that homosexuality was that popular in Ireland, figures.
That's the funniest thing I heard today.I didn't look at it this way...and I make sick jokes all the time :D

buggesy666

yeh like blowing people up can be made into a joke
thats like me sayin 9/11 was funny!!! Were all the people that jumped out of the builds

hagbard

I think we have got enough "Xmas help". Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.