Noob needs help

Phoenix316

Hey everyone, uh im a bit of a noob so i need some help.
I have epsxe and its all setup and its fine and i can play games.
BUT...
I was wondering whether i can download kinda patch things for games like to make them more fun or whatever.

Thanks
Phoenix

Trainers

Yea you could I know a place... *SNIPPED!* i think, Try googling it if its not the right site.

They are called trainers and they add more stuff to games.

Last edited by a moderator:

hagbard

There are copyrighted stuff not allowed here on <insert site name>, like commercial cracked emus (bleem , vgs) and isos (x-ploder cd for psx). Please mods take care

Last edited:
yea (i forgot) I havent been to that site for years for those purposes, Just remember to download that stuff at your own risk, the trainers arent illegal but if you go for the xploders and vgs they might not even work and they arent that easy to find you have to work you way around the site to find them. I think the trainers are on a frame to the Left. Careful :oops:

Last edited:
hagbard said:
There are copyrighted stuff not allowed here on megagames, like commercial cracked emus (bleem , vgs) and isos (x-ploder cd for psx). Please mods take care

Not on the main page, just went to the page. If you google and actually try to search for them then yea they are hosted there but their not linked that easily :happy:

hagbard

The problem is that are downloadable and copyrighted software on that web, no matter WHERE on the site, and that's not allowed here. With only one click you can access to those stuff there. Did you read the forum rules?

I suggest you to remove the link (and not double post btw), but the mods don't need to recommend you anything, get it?

Last edited:

Zapotech

Fecal Lord
The obvious solution would be hacking the games yourself, but that would be impossible for a self-professed n00b.

OK, I have a question, what's the policy towards ROM hacking sites/links/FAQs/tools here?

Last edited:

hagbard

hagbard

I don't care about it, I just want you read the rules to avoid pointless questions ^^

Zapotech

Fecal Lord
Ahem, I read the rules as soon as I registered. Excuse me?

You must think I'm a n00b. :biglaugh:

I don't care about it, I just want you read the rules to avoid pointless questions ^^
Excuse me once more, it's only pointless to you.

I have a valid question. I'm a highly skilled ROM hacker. I can teach those willing to learn, if it's allowed.

Are y0u normally so nasty?

Zapotech said:
Nothing in the rules says anything about ROM hacking. The tools are legal.

I have a question, what's the policy towards ROM hacking sites/links/FAQs/tools here?

Last edited:

hagbard

Someone that claims to be high skilled and quotes himself should be great for sure. Welcome here, enjoy your stay and teach us everything you want, I'm leaving here

Last edited:

montpics

hagbard said:
Someone that claims to be high skilled and quotes himself should be great for sure. Welcome here, enjoy your stay and teach us everything you want, I'm leaving here
Nice move! :p

Anyway, I removed the site link and this thread as well for some reasons. :cool: