No$GBA Pokemon D/P Menu Problem

counterlife

Hey everyone,

Im new to the whole emulation thing except in WoW.. but thats a diff. topic.
I DLed No$ today along w/ diamond and pearl for it. It runs great and works like a charm fast and all. Only problem i am having is that i cant bring up the menu. (When i say that i mean the one w/ options like "save, pokemon, pokedex, bag, etc.). Any suggestions? Thx

spotanjo3

Please try to do your own job because this game was fairly new and it is not so hard to find the pages. Try to click each pages and search it. It was there. ;)

counterlife

Alright ive been checkin around. From what ive seen, seeing as snapshots dont work on NDS yet, the only current way to save is as you would with a normal NDS (though the menu). However as i said before, i cant get there... ive tried diff. binds for it and used a patch... hasnt worked. Any suggestions : / ? ty

counterlife

Yeah i tried that earlier today with the english version of ISPWin.. doubt it changes anything just diff. lang. It didnt work either : / hmmmm...

counterlife

I used this patch earlier today, without luck.. i just uninstalled/reinstalled and then did patch again.. same result still no menu.... I checked a couple other forums i havent seen anyone with a problem like this...