D:\ problem

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I installed MANDRAKE LINUX 8.2 in my drive D: but after some time i realised that linux needed all of the files (libraries files) for many applications to work and to me they have not work because of these files.Only FCE ultra NES emulator worked at that system,so i got really tired,bored and mad with it and i just enter at my CD DRIVE the CD 1 INSTALLATION OF that Linux and just go to manage your partitions,(is in the setup of linux) and i checked HDD which symbolise in LINUX my drive d: and i just checked the box at partition manager CLEAR ALL,and immediately turned off my PC(linux won't let me go back before defining a partition for it's fucking useless system)so now i have 25GB of unallocated space?

Any idea how to make WINDOWS XP SP 2 knows my drive ?

A step by step explanation is greatly appreciated.

(YEAH i know i am a maniac about step by step explanation)

Many thanks in advance.:confused:

hagbard

I'd take a look at the Windows "Computer Management": "Start" -> "Run" -> type "COMPMGMT.MSC" and hit "Enter". When it loads: -> "Storage" -> "Disc Management". Then look at this guide

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Thanks man that was such an easy thing to do with your step by step explanation help.

Thanks a lot man :D (i think it would be a good idea replying to all the people who needs help in this forum in that form 1 do that 2 do that and so on)

hagbard

No problem, you know I usually try to explain this way so I'm glad you like it :p :)

Last edited: