Delta Problems

mazgazza

Hey,

I'm having really problems with the delta, the problem is the configuration, its asking me to select a GPU plugin for the graphics, it wants me to pick from a dropp down list, problem is the drop down list is empty and there is no browse option anywhere. How can i choice my graphics card options? is this an error in the emulator or is it something wrong with my computer ( my graphics card is fine for all my other emulators? ) if you can help, it would be great!

thanks Gaz

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
delta is just an config tool for the epsxe emu. itself is not an emulator.
for that drop down list to have something thier must be a GPU plugin in the plugin folder you put all of your plugins.
i don't really like to use delta becuase it's actually more confusing for me to use.

brandonL21

I am having problems with getting delta to reconize a GPU plugin for the graphics i have already downloaded one but i dont know if i have it in thw wrong folder or what?

hagbard

Don't bump old threads like this. Plugins should be unziped and placed on the ePSXe "plugins" folder

malephar

in delta, go to settings, then options and then pick the epsxe location
if your plugins are in the plugin folder then you will have options in the drop down list
same thing happened me when i moved the epsxe folder
thats why i know that this works

maldojr88

Im a rookie

hey guys...im a newby...and i think im having problems with delta...
well first of all i downloaded delta, and the epsxe from this site.. i did everything i had to do with the plugins and all. Then when i open delta and choose a psx game from delta to play the screen goes black(as if its gonna run the game) and then just freezes my computer...i have no clue as to how to play a game with is stuff.

malephar

Re: Im a rookie

delta is simple once you get the hang of it
1. put the disc in the drive
2. click the black disc icon under file
3. pick your graphics plugin and configure it
4. do the same for the sound plugin
5. choose your cd plugin, you will want the CDR one if you are running the disc from the disc drive, and the ISO one if you are opening a file saved on your hard disc
6. pick your controller plugin and configure it
7. click on the miscellaneous tab and find your bios file
8. then hit apply settings and then hit run

the game should play then