Problems converting images.

SirAuron

I created an image file using Alcohol 120% a while back and the image runs perfectly with PSX 1.13. But I want to use the image with ePSXe and I need to convert it from a .mds/.mdf to a .ISO format successfully. The .ISO file i created didnt play the sound in ingame FMV's for some reason. Can anyone help?

SirAuron

Yes I did, the problems only occurs when i make an ISO of the original MDF/MDS file, and run it on either ePSXe or pSX...

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
What program did you use to create the .ISO? It seems to me that the created .ISO only contains the data, not the audio.

SirAuron

I have used various programs such as MagicISO, UltraISO and PowerISO, but they all do the same thing. One other thing I noticed was that when i mount the mds file using daemon tools, the FMV's have sound...

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I have used various programs such as MagicISO, UltraISO and PowerISO, but they all do the same thing. One other thing I noticed was that when i mount the mds file using daemon tools, the FMV's have sound...

OK, I think that there is some specific info stored in the .mds then. Doesn't really matter, since the problem is solved, right?