what would you buy wii or ps3

usljo

im in a real conflict here i mean the ps3 has a lot crap that i dont need like the blueray drive or a hard drive or hd output whitch i really dont need but on the other side when i see metal gear solid 4 i just get crasy avout it but then again there is a article that sais that sonys probably going to sell its gameing section to microsoft if the lunch does not become as successfull as it must be for sony to survive couse sonys in big trouble, and what about that stupid motionsenseing controller of the ps3 without force feedback, i mean did you see how warhawk is being played with it you turn the pad and after about 2 secounds the jet turns too :(, eighter theyre gonna fix this or i sure will buy a wii.
and speaking about wii, a nice cheap console with av output great controller and zelda of course.
so what do you guys think???

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Well I think both consoles are going to be BIG! I've checked out loads of games for both consoles at Gamespot and they both look stunning visually! I've preoreded Zelda: Twilight Princess, I can't wait to play that on Gamecube. Probably Ps3 though because I have PS1, Ps2 and it's only tradition to get No3! But if there are enough good releases on the wii, I would consider getting it, oh yeah babyy!!:D :confused: :wacko: !

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
If PS3 will not be successful i will kill myself.
Playstation for life, yeah that's the way.
PS3 has superior visuality in my opinion although i don't know technical specification but i think it will have higher tech-specifications then Wii.

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
I wanna PS3 but its gonna cost alot to get the full experience (PS3 and HDTV).

I might get a wii first and after a year and a bit i'll get the PS3 by then the price should have dropped, HDTV's will be cheaper and there will be loads of games i will enjoy instead of all the small amount you see when a new console is released.

Xiedo

leon, the PS3 outclasses the Wii in processing power by far. Wii graphics barely look a cut above Gamecube. Then look at the trailer for FFXIII. I mean, if graphics are an issue...

Anyway, I would say wait or get a Wii. If PS3 sells fine then the price will go down eventually. If it sells like crap, then the price will surely go down, so I think it's a win-win if you have patience.

Also remember 1st party Wii games will be no more $50, whereas last I heard Sony games are up in the air, ranging from the standard $50 up to (jokingly?) $99.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Xiedo , i don't buy original games but i buy pirated copy of them as they are an exact thing when you play them , and i buy PS2 games now for the price 1.5$ one , and i am sure they will invent something like this for PS3 so i am not awared about Sony original games, i heard there are going to be PS3 modchips so i will got one and continue buying game for example at least in my country there will be games with a maximum amount of money 10$ , so for me it's okay and in my country GCN and Nintendo doesn't exist,only GBA and DS are avaiable and i can buy GBA pirated cartdriges 4$ one, but unfortunately i cannot buy DS games less than 70$ which i think it's a shame from Nintendo.

I can't like Nintendo even i want to.

Last edited:

belmont

Since I love rpg's PS3 is the best option.
I will wait for a price drop though.
I surely don't like the way Wii plays.
Till then I'll stick with PS2(FF12,FF7: Digre of Cerberus,Xenosaga 3,Tales of and some more),GC(Zelda) and the many new portable games for GBA,DS,PSP.

mhl12

sprdude3232

the idiot of nothing new
I am going to get the wii I love nintendo and I want to play usijng the wii's remote.
Then maybe I will get the ps3 after a while( like 2 years or 1):)

cooleet8

I am a playstation type of guy so I am going to buy a ps3. It has lots of compatible games with it.

Van Halen Man

Coolest person on earth.
I am definately getting a wii. I am definatly a nintendo person. I Cant wait until Nov. 19 and it and Zelda come out.
Oh yeah and...
Origionaly posted by butters
The Wii price has been announced in Venezuela. A range from 440 US$ to 580 US$.

The wii is only supposed to be $250 In United States. My sister works a Toys R us. And that is what IGN.com says.

Last edited:

Jale

For me the price isn't really bad, but it's still a lot expensive for a very first release.