Help with controls

xKrazYx

Is there any way to use the mouse to look around or can I only use the keypad?

It's pretty hard playing anything without the mouse now, got sooo used to it lol.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

mhl12

I'm not sure but telling us which emulator would be helpful.

VillageOoOIdiot

i have logitech controller and I'm an N64 (project64) emulator. I need help setting up my logitech controller. It looks like the one for a PS. Anyone know of any good sites that will just tell me how to configure it for certain games like Goldeneye, Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat 4, and Mario Kart?

mhl12

i have logitech controller and I'm an N64 (project64) emulator. I need help setting up my logitech controller. It looks like the one for a PS. Anyone know of any good sites that will just tell me how to configure it for certain games like Goldeneye, Smash Bros, Mortal Kombat 4, and Mario Kart?

read the rules:

4. Thread Bashing & Off Topic
There will be some posts or threads in the forum that you may not like. If you dislike somebody's thread or some of the people participating in the discussion simply don't bother reading it. Posting in it with the sole purpose of having it closed(bashing) will not be tolerated.

Try to stay close to the original topic of a certain thread as much as you can. If you wish to talk about something else make a new topic, do not use an existing one(don't make it Off Topic).

please start your own topic. Don't ask for separate help in other threads.