Who's Your Favorite Old School Character?

gforce75

Cloud
Everyone has favorites. From 2002 and below, whose your old school favorite character?

I would say mine has to be Sabin from Final Fantasy VI because he talks alot of smack and just handles his fury with his fist.

Last edited:
Don`t know his name ... It`s the P1 character form Taito`s KAGEKI (1988).Back then I was 6 and I was very good on that game...Used to reach the KNIGHT ... or at least we called him so.It`s 6th stage.Sometimes I won and actually saw the MASTER :D Great game ... Very nice punches ... Very strong right!Very cool jab-jab-hard-jab-jab-hard! We`ve had a great times with that game ... ;( I miss HER a lot ...

Zach

2002? That ain't old school by a long shot.. Come back in 2017 then we'll talk... (assuming the Mayans were wrong on their calender and we're still here)

Anyway I don't have a favorite.. There are just too many to choose from. I'll just go with Mario, he's been around forever.

I am still with the guy from Kageki :)And I have another favourite - the charakter from Legend of Makai.The prince :)