Need help with this Project 64 Emu...

Lost In Time

I play games like P Stadium one and two or at least try :S But it lags ALOT and I have a not bad computer that I play roms on aside from my leet gaming computer... My computer that I use for odds and ends like roms and running my bots ect has the specs:

1.7 Ghz
512 Mb Ram
Radeon 8500 Series ect.

Why is it that the games lag ALOT? Are there specs in the prog that need to be changed? I don't know I turned off everything except the Emu and it ran still like crap, I'm just confused... My other things like Znes and other Emu's + games run fine... All the FF series for the Znes and many others run fine it's just the N64 Emu's... I've tried them all and they all do the same thing :S What can I do?

Jale

- Does Pokémon Stadium lags during the whole game?
- How much memory does your Radeon 8500 have?
- Does other N64 games lag like Pokémon Stadium?
- Did you check if you are using Recompiler instead of Interpreter in the RSP Plugin Configuration?

Last edited:

Lost In Time

Nvm... It's just that game although what is a good fps? I am playing Zelda Ocarina of time and it's unning at like around 60 is this good?

ticktock

He's a Human Tornado
yes, 60 fps is standard

Jale

I get around 62 fps, I think it's the max, but Pokémon Stadium never lags for me.

Lost In Time

Butter quick question (Sorry about Spam) or anyone that can answer :S Can someone send me their Pokemon stadium and whatnot or what is the game like pokemon stadium where you can Lvl your own pokemon and duel them like that? Or is there one :S also what other good games are there out for N64 Emu?

Not send me but add me MSN or AIM or something and talk to me there.

Last edited:

Jale

It's Butters, BUTTERS!!! with "S"!

(Sorry about Spam)
Use "Edit" button so you don't have to double post.

Can someone send me their Pokemon stadium
The ROM is not the problem.

what is the game like pokemon stadium where you can Lvl your own pokemon and duel them like that?
I think you are talking about Pokémon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver and Crystal for GameBoy Color. There you can capture and raise your own Pokémon like the TV serie and then put them to fight in Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2. Play them through a GBA emulator like VisualBoyAdvance.

To make them fight in Pokémon Stadium 1 and 2, see my Transfer Pak guide here.

also what other good games are there out for N64 Emu?
I find the Zelda games the best ones ever, there's Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Tooie (Banjo-Kazzoie 2), Donkey Kong 64, etc.

Last edited:

Lost In Time

Ok, Sorry BUTTERS anyways... Think you could add me on AIM or MSN and hook me up with a few links to some good games?

*SNIPPED!*
Lost In Da Time = AIM

Last edited by a moderator: