Ps3 Controller with Emulator?

termin8or123

Hey, I've been trying to configure my Ps3 controller to work with my Project 64 Emulator but it's not working. My computer detects my Ps3 Controller and it has installed all the drivers for it. I even go into the Option, Configure Controller and I select the Ps3 Controller. But I can't use it at all. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Last edited:

termin8or123

Sorry for the double post, but I downloaded Nestopia, and JoyToKey. But when I'm mapping the keys from the controller it doesn't respond. The Ps3 controller is plugged in via usb cable. So I don't know.

mhl12

termin8or123

No it's not the plugins, but the wierd thing is that the red flashing lights on the controller blink for a little bit then they disappear. Idk, maybe I should just use my xbox 360 controller. Do any of you guys have a link to a tut I can get how to configure my xbox 360 controller with project 64?

termin8or123

I figured out that a Ps3 controller is not compatible with any n64 emulator, or at least Nemu/Project 64/ 64k/ or 1969. I found a great guide on it, and tested it with ePSXe and works great. O well...