Emulator Problem: MAME Plus Multi Jet Problem

nbkhanhdhgd

Hi everyone. I'm using MAME Plus Multi Jet and I have a problem when I play NeoGeo game:
"src/mame/driver/neodrvr.c kof99d is a non-existant clone
src/mame/driver/neodrvr.c kof2000d is a non-existant clone
src/mame/driver/neodrvr.c kof2001d is a non-existant clone
src/mame/driver/neodrvr.c kof2002d is a non-existant clone"

Here is my image:
attachment.php

Please!!! Help me. Sorry for my english, i'm Vietnamese. Many Thanks :)

Robert

Known problem, happens to me too. Unfortunately the developer disappeared and never released the source code, so it will never get fixed.

The hack games in that build are slowly being transferred to HBMAME, but it will be many months before it is complete.

Last edited:

nbkhanhdhgd

Known problem, happens to me too. Unfortunately the developer disappeared and never released the source code, so it will never get fixed.

The hack games in that build are slowly being transferred to HBMAME, but it will be many months before it is complete.

Hi Robert :). Thank you for your answer. I have used HBMAME and HBMAMEUI, it's so good => but it doesn't have AutoFire and CustomButton, so I can not play a combo fighting games. I found the answer in Chinese website but I can not fix it because it's Chinese Language. Sorry I can not give you this website because I don't have permission to do that :(.

Robert

Without the source there's nothing that can be done.

Autofire was recently added to MAME (and therefore HBMAME), but you need to invoke cheats to get access to it. (-cheat).

Don't know about CustomButton...

(also saw your crosspost at ep forum).

nbkhanhdhgd

Without the source there's nothing that can be done.

Autofire was recently added to MAME (and therefore HBMAME), but you need to invoke cheats to get access to it. (-cheat).

Don't know about CustomButton...

(also saw your crosspost at ep forum).

CustomButton is similar to Hotkey ^^~ (if you have used Neogeo emulator). Do you know which emulator supported rom hack (except HBMAME) ?

Robert

Do you know which emulator supported rom hack (except HBMAME) ?

There's no other dedicated emulator for arcade hacks. In the past there were many that happened to have a selection of hacks along with the normal stuff, but afaik there's only one left, that being FB Alpha.

nbkhanhdhgd

There's no other dedicated emulator for arcade hacks. In the past there were many that happened to have a selection of hacks along with the normal stuff, but afaik there's only one left, that being FB Alpha.

Thanks you so much Robert ^^~.

pix07

:) without source meh lie there is way its export as asm (reverse engering) also memory hack with extra wrapper its posible by adressing memory if its writen in Ansi C and C++
code can be extracted or if not just by memory and architecture it can be write a clone or extra drivers to mame by docs
i dont know how write drivers and structure of rom so i will not help you because it will be hard work

Last edited: