Problems Burning PSX Games

Crazy Catman

I just downloaded Legend of Mana and when I extracted the .rar it came with three files. A .img, .ccd. and a .sub. This was actually my first time burning anything, so I may have just messed up.

I added the files to the disk via Nero and began burning at 16x. After finishing I tested out the game and it would get stuck on the Playstation sign at the beginning. Yes I have a chipped PSX, so that's not the problem.

I'm really new to this and I'm kinda lost, so are there any general precautions I should take? Anything that could mess it up? Should I bother trying again? Also, Nero has some sort of disk erasing feature. Does that work well? It almost seems too good to be true to be able to just keep testing over and over on this one disk.

Thanks a lot guys! :)

montpics

Crazy Catman said:
I just downloaded Legend of Mana and when I extracted the .rar it came with three files. A .img, .ccd. and a .sub. This was actually my first time burning anything, so I may have just messed up.
There should be a file that is larger than the other two. Then burn it with any burning softwares in 8x. (Not drag and drop type!) :cool:

HimuraBR

The CCD extension is from CloneCD. You can use this program or use Alcohol 120% to burn the game.

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!