Zelda : The Wind Waker

belmont

Have you played it?
What is your opinion?
I kind of hated it...
No speech and Link was made like a mellon with legs...
I still prefer the N64 games.

M.H.A.Q.S.

The new Link had its criticism already. But I love the way it goes, the world around him.

The Legend of Zelda:WW is alive wih everything that a perfect game needs.

Hiroshi

Originally posted by belmont@Nov 23 2003, 08:02 AM
No speech and Link was made like a mellon with legs...
Zelda games never had any speech except for the usual grunts, shouts, yells and "Hey!"

I like this game. The world is just so damn big and they is so many stuff to do. I don't mind the Cel-Shading cause it really shows Link is a child and that he can save the world because of that. The Cel-Shading is also good for showing expressions where hardy any realistic game can especially when Link was about to be catapulted into the fortress.
I'm waiting for the next one. It'll be like Majora's Mask where there will be no Hyrule.

J

Jet Set Willy

Exactly why do you think that cel-shading has anything to do with facial expressions?

Satoshi

I think the game is great man! but I prefer OoT over WW. The Cel-shading is pretty cool to. I thought the new zelda was pretty crap when i first saw it cause of cel shading, but when i actully played it, it was awesome.

Hiroshi

Originally posted by Waz@Dec 4 2003, 09:07 AM
Exactly why do you think that cel-shading has anything to do with facial expressions?
Because its the cel-shading makes it look like a cartoon so it makes the expressions look a lot more exaggerated than realistic games and can turn out quite hilarious to watch and play.

J

Jet Set Willy

There are 6 ROMs for it, but 3 of them are evil ROMs so you have to be careful.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
If you want to play that game search the internet for a file called w32.blaster.worm and open it......just kidding don't do that

belmont

However if you own a GameCube you can load the iso you ownloaded and play it on the actual console.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
Don't get too excited. You can't play comercial games on it.

EDIT: Can't play commercial games on it either.

Hiroshi

Originally posted by belmont@Jan 2 2004, 07:04 AM
However if you own a GameCube you can load the iso you ownloaded and play it on the actual console.
Just curious but how you do that?