Yu-gi-oh GX

buggesy666

i have played all or close to all the yu-gi-oh games out there an saw the new game GX (usin VBA) so i started playin it! it is quiet different then the rest because yugi him self is not in the game! ne way to my question! does ne one know were this game goes/lets/ends up?? i no u have to become king of games but like most other yu-gi-oh games i have found there isnt really alot of storyline!

plus i was just wanderin if ne one knows about ne other console that has yu-gi-oh games are on i have only played them on GBA or the online type game?

Last edited:

montpics

buggesy666 said:
i have played all or close to all the yu-gi-oh games out there an saw the new game GX (usin VBA) so i started playin it! it is quiet different then the rest because yugi him self is not in the game! ne way to my question! does ne one know were this game goes/lets/ends up?? i no u have to become king of games but like most other yu-gi-oh games i have found there isnt really alot of storyline!
That Anime is a spinoff to the original Yu-Gi-Oh! story and here's the summary taken from AnimeNewsNetwork.

Ten years after the Ceremonial Battle, a teenage boy named Yuuki Judai heads off in order to join the Duelist Yousei School located on a remote island off the coast of Japan. There he meets his fellow students and gains a few friends, along with a few enemies. Judai is put into the lowest rank of Osiris Red, but he continues to test his skills against the students and faculty to prove his worth as a Yousei Duelist and earn the respect of everyone around him.

buggesy666 said:
plus i was just wanderin if ne one knows about ne other console that has yu-gi-oh games are on i have only played them on GBA or the online type game?
Found in GameFAQs.

Nintendo DS
Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour

Nintendo GameBoy
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters

Nintendo GameBoy Advance
Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters International 2
Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monsters: Beginner Pack 2005
Yu-Gi-Oh! 7 Trials to Glory: World Championship Tournament 2005
Yu-Gi-Oh! Destiny Board Traveler
Yu-Gi-Oh! Double Pack
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 5 Expert 1
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 6 Expert 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 7: Kettou Toshi Densetsu
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 8
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Beginners Pack
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters Expert 3
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dungeon Dice Monsters
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duel Academy
Yu-Gi-Oh! Reshef of Destruction
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards
Yu-Gi-Oh! Ultimate Masters: World Championship Tournament 2006
Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship Tournament 2004
Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel
Yu-Gi-Oh!: Game Boy Advance Video Volume 1
Yu-Gi-Oh: Sugoroku no Sugoroku

Nintendo GameBoy Color
Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters 4
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters II
Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capture GB

Nintendo GameCube
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Falsebound Kingdom

PC
Yu-Gi-Oh! Online
Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos - Yugi the Destiny
Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Joey the Passion
Yu-Gi-Oh! Power of Chaos: Kaiba the Revenge

Sony PlayStation
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Yu-Gi-Oh! Monster Capsule Breed & Battle

Sony PlayStation 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monster Coliseum
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Duelists of the Roses

Sony PlaySation Portable
Yu-Gi-Oh Portable

Microsoft XBOX
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dawn of Destiny

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I hate Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon and all alike ! :fuckyou:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
-=VampyR=- said:
I hate Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon and all alike ! :fuckyou:

I have Pokemon Ruby for the GBA. Although I'm 25, it's still a very good RPG for me. The only thing I dislike about the series is that the series has not really advanced over time.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
alcoatjez said:
I have Pokemon Ruby for the GBA. Although I'm 25, it's still a very good RPG for me. The only thing I dislike about the series is that the series has not really advanced over time.
Well I'm almost 27...maybe you'll change your mind. :D :D j/k

Seriously if you like it it's cool.
It's me that hates it.
Kid's stuff.

But it could be like Mario you get attached to it and it sounds cool to you playing Mario when your 35-40 years old. ;)

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
It is just that (as you will probably know) I'm a sick collector! I must complete every last one of them. I gotta catch'em all :D

belmont

I've beaten GX for GBA,it is a very good game but my favourite yugioh game is Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour for the DS.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Then have 2 shots of tequila then. :D
You deserve it.

geoxst

well if you own yu-gi-oh gx duel academy for vba join my networks for hamachi to play online but just join one network so there will be room for others in the rest of the networks once they get full

hamachi network name:gx acadamy
hamachi password: 123

hamachi network name:gx acadamy 2

hamachi network name:gx acadamy 3

hamachi network name:gx acadamy 4

hamachi network name:gx acadamy 5