Your Top 3 Dream Jobs

cloud4004

If you could do any 3 things what would they be?

I would...
01. Music Store (local, not anything like Best Buy or Borders, they suck hard)
02. "Paid" Musician (right now it feels like I'm playing for spare change)
03. Freelance Bounty Hunter (like my idol Boba Fett)

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
01. Bounty Hunter (Just like Dog The Bounty Hunter. and cloud)
02. Bikini Waxxer (Needs no explaination)
03. Poker champion (Dunno if thats classed as a job)

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
1. Pop Star--who wouldn't want every teenager in the US loving the piss out of them?
2. Actress--who wouldn't want every person in the US loving the piss out of them?
3. Detective in a homicide or sex crimes unit in New York City--I love the law. Always have, always will.

Jale

^ if you're studying electronic engineering or such majors, it's not impossible.

hitmonlee

1. tv programmer. not sure if that's the actual name btu basically a person at a tv station who gets to preview shows and decide what gets aired.

2. stay at home mother. yes i know i aim high don't i? and i suppose its not really a job... but man, i'd be such a good stay at home mother. rocking the daytime tv, making a nice meal, doing the shopping. just gotta find some sucker to marry.

3. editor. the kind that trawls through the magazine/paper looking for grammatical and spelling errors (no need to correct my post) and typos.

other jobs i'd like but have too much of a bad side: food reviewer. chef.

oh i just thought of another one.

4. a "mascot" like wearing a giant powepuff girls costume and hanging around a theme park.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
1. tv programmer. not sure if that's the actual name btu basically a person at a tv station who gets to preview shows and decide what gets aired.
That's actually TV STATION OWNER. :) Or,on set director or something.
2. stay at home mother. yes i know i aim high don't i? and i suppose its not really a job... but man, i'd be such a good stay at home mother. rocking the daytime tv, making a nice meal, doing the shopping. just gotta find some sucker to marry.
Are you serious ? Wait a few years,I'll give you a call.If you care to put your neck on the line. :D

So...my 3 dream jobs:

1.President of the Universe
2.Bill Gate's father...so I could kick the sh!t out of him.
3.Ruler of this World

Splize you want so little out of life...and you forgot zillionaire. :p

Cheetah

1. Special Ops of some sort...Always wanted to enlist, don't want to die..
2. Subsea Robotics Technician (design an ROV then drive it around in a sunken ship? sorry, that beats the hell out of my PS2 :p)
3. SCUBA instructor..someplace warm..

As you probably noticed, money doesn't mean a thing to me as long as I can pay the bills and have fun..

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
cloud4004 said:
Like wow, me too... :eek:

Hey, I resent that. :glare:

It's true. I'd love to be a stay at home mom. But, I guess I just want to be a mom. Staying at home would be nice so I could watch my kid grow up, really enjoy their childhood.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Cheetah said:
1. Special Ops of some sort...Always wanted to enlist, don't want to die..
If you want to be in Special-Ops,Navy SEALS or SAS...you must learn to like dying.

cloud4004

Akiko_the_Elf said:
Hey, I resent that. :glare:

It's true. I'd love to be a stay at home mom. But, I guess I just want to be a mom. Staying at home would be nice so I could watch my kid grow up, really enjoy their childhood.

I was just kidding, I know what you mean... Anyway, I have no doubt that you would make a great mom. :eek: