xbox 360

onemic

ya xbox 360 looks amazing but to me its more like an xbox 1.5. like look at the visuals for most of the games like perfect dark zero or rares other game and they dont look like a huge jump from xbox. The only game that truly impressed me was ghost recon 3. That looked amazing. I would say gears of war as well but other than the monster that comes out (if you watched the video) the other player models once again dont look that much better than what the xbox can do.

For me i'd rather just wait until sony shows off the ps3(which is today!!! 3:00pm)

montpics

If I have Xbox360, probably I would look forward for these titles only. :cool:

Demonik (Clive Barker's new creation)
Lost Odyssey (Mistwalker's new work)
Blue Dragon (Msitwalker's new work)

the_ghost

emu wizard
yeah Ghost Recon 3 is first on my list
specialy since im addicted to playing Ghost Recon 2 on xbox live

donkeyknob

i wont be spending more then $400 on a xbox360. ill end up buying the cheapest second hand one i can find because by that time, itll be hacked to the shithouse and i can modify it to suit my needs

the_ghost

emu wizard
donkeyknob said:
i wont be spending more then $400 on a xbox360. ill end up buying the cheapest second hand one i can find because by that time, itll be hacked to the shithouse and i can modify it to suit my needs

true...true...very true

donkeyknob

yeah, especially seeing as the rumours are another 300 xbox games are to come out. i think itll be 2 months before the first mod chips are available, 6 months at most

the_ghost

emu wizard
the only thing I have to say to you Xbox360 nonbelievers is "GEARS OF WAR"
wait untill you see the visuals in that game.(If you dont believe me take or a look for yourself)

Im looking forward to getting both consoles (PS3 and XBOX360) but I got the new issue of game informer today and Im stunned at what microsoft has done with this game.

WOW!

Last edited:

TiredBoy

Previews say it's pretty and controls well so far, but will it last that way? Just because it's by Epic doesn't guarantee anything. Not to say it can't, but take it easy. You sound like you might hyperventilate from hearing the name.

the_ghost

emu wizard
TiredBoy said:
Previews say it's pretty and controls well so far, but will it last that way? Just because it's by Epic doesn't guarantee anything. Not to say it can't, but take it easy. You sound like you might hyperventilate from hearing the name.
haha, good one
nah its just to shut everybody up

ragericho

Gears of war will be using unreal engine3 and there are plenty of games that will use the engine all next gen consoles and pc's will have games using that gfx engine not just x360

the_ghost

emu wizard
onemic said:
ya xbox 360 looks amazing but to me its more like an xbox 1.5. like look at the visuals for most of the games like perfect dark zero or rares other game and they dont look like a huge jump from xbox.
^(I was mainly replying to this post)^

I was just talking about the visuals. I cant tell if the gameplay is gonna be good
because I dont listen to what previews tell me about gameplay, Id rather just wait to play it myself to see if its any good. But the visuals look awsome.

Last edited: