WWF No Mercy

Kelvin742

I use Project 64 v. 1.6 to play WWF No Mercy. When I'm playing championship mode and there are cutscenes, something black appears. I think that's where the dialogue is suppose to be, but I don't see any words. What can I do to see the dialogue in the game?

Zapotech

Fecal Lord
There isn't anything you can do, except for wait until N64 emulation improves.

Some games are glitchy if not unplayable, unfortunately.

hagbard

Did you tried Rice video plugin? You can get it here. Play a bit with the settings of Jabo's GPU as well. Perhaps 1964 helps you

Kelvin742

I tried the Rice's plugin. When I click on Settings, it says that a file is missing and I should re-install the application. Rice's Plugin fails to load. What do I do?

Corey4666

sorry to tell you but WWF no mercy dont work with any plugins very well at a decent play level i mean its to glitchy ( i tryed it all ) :(

hagbard

Check this thread for help about Rice plugin

Last edited:

Kelvin742

I downloaded the Rice's plugin. Do I put all the files in the plugin folder?

hagbard

The msvc*.* files on the on the pj64 main folder, the others on the plugin folder.

Last edited:

Kelvin742

The Rice's plugin I downloaded from this site doesn't have any msvc files. The files in the folder are BMGlib.dll, RiceVideo.dll, and RiceVideoDbg.dll

Last edited:

hagbard

Those are needed anyway, because you got a beta version wich doesn't have every file but only the changed ones

Kelvin742

I went to 305's dll site. I got some of the files. Where do I get BMGLibPNG.dll, HiRezTexture.txt, RiceVideo6.1.0-Readme.txt, and RiceVideo6.1.0.ini? The dll site doesn't have these files.

Kelvin742

Where do I get HiRezTexture.txt, RiceVideo6.1.0-Readme.txt, and RiceVideo6.1.0.ini from? Why would I need a readme for a plugin? Wait, never mind all these files are in that download. Where do I put all these files?

Last edited:

Kelvin742

I put all the msvc files on main pj64 folder and the rest of the files in the plugin folder, including the readme. When I click on settings, it says that bmglib.dll is not found and the plugin doesn't work. WHY? I put the bmg files into the folder and the game starts running, but the pictures aren't very clear and it's hard to see the words.

Last edited:

hagbard

Again, play with the graphic settingswith this or another gpu plugin, the performance might change a lot sometimes. Perhaps it's not posssible to run it better on PJ64 by now. Why not try another emu?

Btw I didn't say anything about the readme to be on any folder, but it's always good to read it

Last edited: