WinKawaks not recognize me CPS2 roms

Billy2014

Hello friends!

Pls, I have the fantastic emulator "WinKawaks 1.63" and some roms of Capcom Play System 2 do not recognize me, for example, does not recognize me the "Alien vs. Predator", "Marvel Vs. Capcom: Clash of Super Heroes"....I would like to know how I can fix the problem because not recognize me some games capcom play system 2.

THANKS IN ADVANCE&B.REGARDS

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
If the emulator does not recognize the roms then there has to be a problem with the rom. Try to download the rom again, preferably from another location.

Also if you know how to use rom checking tools, you should try validating the rom using something like clrmamepro and a dat file. That will definitely show you if the roms are bad or not. If you never used such a program before to validate roms you might as well go ahead and redownload the roms as the programs may be a bit hard to figure out the first time.

Billy2014

If the emulator does not recognize the roms then there has to be a problem with the rom. Try to download the rom again, preferably from another location.

Also if you know how to use rom checking tools, you should try validating the rom using something like clrmamepro and a dat file. That will definitely show you if the roms are bad or not. If you never used such a program before to validate roms you might as well go ahead and redownload the roms as the programs may be a bit hard to figure out the first time.

Hello! Lefteris_D,

Thank you very much for your support.

Thanks, Billy.