Which GBA flash card should I get?

crimsonnight

I need your wisdom ;)

I have recently purchased the R4 flash card for DS and OMG Im in love with it ^^ but unfortunatly it cant play GBA/GBC/GB ROMs. So could you guys please advise me on the best, cheap flash card for my GBA slot which can handle .gba/.gbc/.gb, and if it has a rumble feature even better :p

I remember I had one about a year ago but it didn't work and I eventually had to return it, can't remember which one it was, it might have been EZflash but Im not sure, all i remember is that it connected to the printer slot and had a pig on the CD :p so please dont advise me to get that one ^^

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
I'm using a G6 and really have no complaints whatsoever. 100% compatability across the board so far. Comes with the USB connector and different colour carts, and a very, very easy to use interface.

crimsonnight

I'm using a G6 and really have no complaints whatsoever. 100% compatability across the board so far. Comes with the USB connector and different colour carts, and a very, very easy to use interface.

Oh, k, thanks it sounds good, and it has GBC/GB compatability too? Also do you know if it's compatible with DS? Could you please tell me where you ordered it from? thanks a lot ^^

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Couldn't tell you about GBC compatability as I don't use it for that.

Ordered from HERE they also stock most other types of flash cart if you decide to try something else. The New 'M3 DS Simply' looks pretty good for DS.

crimsonnight

Couldn't tell you about GBC compatability as I don't use it for that.

Ordered from HERE they also stock most other types of flash cart if you decide to try something else. The New 'M3 DS Simply' looks pretty good for DS.

Thanks good site, I have checked them all out, the cheapest one is £40.00 + a micro SD which is more than my R4 cost me... thanks anyway. Does anyone else have any referances?