Which game can you recomend to play

pix07

Here we share our thoughts about game worth to play.

Its doesnt matter that its emulated, retro or indie game or console game or pc game.

Im recomend contra it has fantasic pixelart nice music for ears also its well made without bugs.

Tirngortag

My passion is World of Warcraft. I have been a fan of the game for the last 5 years, more or less. Actually almost all my keens like it more than any other game of any other kind. Sometimes it can be really difficult (the Nyalotha mission is the hardest for me even now) but still you can accomplish them either through your own skills or with some help from pro players thus widening your gaming experience :)

pix07

wow Contra :wub: It's like turning back to the past. I love that game, there are also Mario, Vcop, Road rash (1991)

You can still play in those games with proper emulator.

Contra has a second part called super contra.

There is also "spinoff":

Last edited:

Hassan420

My favorite one is World of Warcraft. I can definitely recommend it. Here you can play by your own, as well as with friends. There is a huge amount of activities like m+ dungeons, raids, arenas, quests, reputations and so on. But lately, there has been a problem that if you want to play at a serious level, you'll have to add to the cost of the subscription some money for the wow m+ carry, as it's unrealistic to do it all on your own, at least for me

Obn3m

Always gotta give recommendations for Stardew Valley! Great music, atmosphere and of course characters

Keppler

My passion is World of Warcraft. I have been a fan of the game for the last 5 years, more or less. Actually almost all my keens like it more than any other game of any other kind. Sometimes it can be really difficult (the Nyalotha mission is the hardest for me even now) but still you can accomplish them either through your own skills or with some help from pro players thus widening your gaming experience :)
I would also recommend WoW like Tirngortag has already done :) in terms of its entertaining effect this game is second to none, my opinion :)

najwayaminah

Gaming is the most important activity for mind refreshment when students studied in higher education they studying continuously and during the assignment preparing some time they also stuck especially in Dubai and looking for the best assignment help in Dubai, after a long study, students also want to relaxation through the different activity just like gaming, and another.

Breggi

My favorite one is World of Warcraft. I can definitely recommend it. Here you can play by your own, as well as with friends. There is a huge amount of activities like m+ dungeons, raids, arenas, quests, reputations and so on. But lately, there has been a problem that if you want to play at a serious level, you'll have to add to the cost of the subscription some money for as it's unrealistic to do it all on your own, at least for me
It is a pity that WoW is not available for PS5 :( that would be one more reason for me to buy this console but without World of Warcraft it loses any sense doing that :(

Rosenivy

I recommend World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Classic, it is a crucible of soul-crushing grinding and unforgiving combat that smashes players together like atoms, sparking chain reactions that forge new friendships with impressive regularity. But sustaining those ongoing reactions requires an unfathomable sacrifice of time and energy(of course you can buy TBC Classic Gold instead). All in all, Burning Crusade Classic is awesome, that's true.

sabaqamar12

Contra is my favorite childhood game, use to play it a lot. That post has sent me to nostalgia. I write articles as well and I am surely going to write about all of my favorite games. Once I get free from giving Thesis Help. I miss playing contra.