What's Your Job ?

donkeyknob

because i found humor in poking fun at the spy remark you made earlier. and i make the least sense of anybody here

Breaky Turkfast

ya, so far youve been making pretty good sense

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Originally posted by Tingram@Dec 2 2003, 07:06 PM
I play video games and recieve money.
Yes, it's really not fair, I knew I should have convinced my parents that playing hours upon hours of video games would get me some where.

J

Jet Set Willy

Yeah, I really hate you Tingram. I bet you sleep on a big pile of money in a room made out of Gamecubes instead of bricks with Britney and Christina Aguilera fighting over your man-ass.

Tingram

actually, I might be purchasing another Gamecube so I can get the Zelda bonus disc they're now offering.... or just buy one on Ebay, but the second way is foolish.

El Fugitivo

No it's not. I'm going to get that first Zelda bonus disc that way (the one that you got if you pre-ordered Wind Waker), if I ever get a Gamecube.

I'm still unemployed, and will probably stay that way through the Christmas season, even though I should get a job now before they stop hiring.

Tingram

yeah, the one with Windwaker was nice. But, meh, I think there's some other way to get the bonus disc that someone mentioned to em at the last tournament I was at... not sure though.

Oh, and MK: DD is great fun when two people drive one car.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I'll sell my GC to my friend to buy this offer.