What was the last movie you watched?

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Why doesnt someone just shoot him?

JoshM22

Jurassic Park. Remember when it first came out. I have watched it quite a bit since then. Right now I am working on watching Lethal Weapon.

Jale

• In theaters: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (when it was released).
  • At home: This is it.

HilaryDuffGta

Future Pro Gamer
Last movie i rented from the redbox was Devil

wasnt bad but i aint really into Movies with a big religious aspect to it

Qbert

I have re-seen (is there such a word?) the 1976 film Seven Nights In Japan with Michael York, and Hidemi Aoki. A sweet remake of 1953's Roman Holiday (Audrey Hepburn, Gregory Peck). Michael York's Price of Wales type character isn't endearing (a lot like Prince Charles), but it's worth a watch.:happy:

3763086_thumbnail.jpg

1976_SEVENNIGHTSINJAPAN.jpg

Hidemi Aoki

SEVENFOOTSWORD

hmm... last move i watched... I don't think i've actually finished watching a movie for about a year... and probably watch a movie every other month ... last one i can remember off the top of my head was mr. nice guy.

Jale

Every Harry Potter movie in a row, except Deathly Hallows: Part II which I watched on theater.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
My last movie a few days ago was Captain America. Being a Marvel fan I had to go watch it, it was quite good.

SEVENFOOTSWORD

Jale, I actually enjoyed the last harry potter deathly hollows etc. It wasn't that bad. I thought a bit of the magic quarrel scenes could of been done better. But wth ever. Last movie I watched was deathly hallows. I think that i might watch it again too. And rise of the planet of the apes. I think the rest of the harry potter movies excluding probably the first two were somewhat bad. Like the directors just didn't give a who. The acting was terribad but got better slowly. Some of the really emotional scenes looked dull.