What is Your Favorite Dreamcast Emulator?

DIYROMArcade

Obsessive Gamer
I have been messing around with a couple of the Dreamcast ROMs I have kicking around on my PC but have yet to find a Dreamcast Emulator I am really happy with that is easy to use.

Originally I was using Chankast but was unable to get it to work with many games. I think it was probably a plugin or configuration issue but I didn’t really like the feel of the emulator.

Lately I have been messing around with the nullDC beta and have been fairly happy with how well it runs, yet I am still running into issues with many of the games I have tested on it.

I’m somewhat out of the loop on Dreamcast Emulation so I haven’t really tried too many different Emulators yet. I have been playing it a little bit more lately which really started to get me wondering about this.

What do you think are the best Dreamcast Emulators out there for ease of use and compatibility? I would be interested to hear some other suggestions. :bow:

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
No DC emulator is good enough to be called 'best' or 'favourite' in my book yet. Some games work best in NullDC and some work better in Demul. I only use Chankast as a last resort.