What is the best looking NES Game you ever played

cibomatto2002

Windows 10

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
I don't think I've ever played a NES game that looked good. Seriously. Having played some Master System titles, nothing on the NES looks good. But NES did have some killer titles when it comes to playability.

Hrothgar

Zomfg, that game is the most sadistic game I've ever played. I think the creators made it to make people lose their fucking mind.

Having said that, it's still entertaining, lol.

Hrothgar

A Kirby clone - ha ha cool.

It's kinda a Kirby clone, but with a lot of elements similar to Megaman as well. The Star attack is pretty unique because it isn't just a straight foward shot, and you can jump on it to move through certain places.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
It's kinda a Kirby clone, but with a lot of elements similar to Megaman as well. The Star attack is pretty unique because it isn't just a straight foward shot, and you can jump on it to move through certain places.

Haven't played much of the Mega Man line, though this does remind me more of "Super Mario Bros. 2", maybe the reason I have taken to it... Didn't know about the star attack deal, though just figured out that you can hold, charge, and throw with timing. ;)

Zach

I don't think I've ever played a NES game that looked good. Seriously. Having played some Master System titles, nothing on the NES looks good. But NES did have some killer titles when it comes to playability.

Sorry, you lost me at no NES games look good.

Hrothgar

I suppose I've been a bit off topic, since I didn't add anything to 'best looking nes game you ever played' idea. Gimmick is pretty hard competition. I suppose the only thing I can think of coming close is maybe Bionic Commando or Megaman 2. Maybe not as clean looking as Gimmick, but Capcom does have an eye for character/level design. Musically I thought they were both pretty good as well.