What If...

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
A surfer dude friend of mine came up with this years ago, never though it would take off, but to my suprise, it really did. :p

Basically you post "What if..." and fill in the blanks. Some wrote some pretty strange stuff, but be nice and have fun. ;)

Mine:

What if... the world was square and could push off those whom pest us?

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
(Maybe posting another example might help. ;) )

What if... Bill Gates is secretly copywriting "$" and soon launching his "Micro$oft" project to consume all of our PCs? :p

(Don't get me wrong, but I spent a lot of money because of "Issues and errors" due to the fact of their end and causing my PC to not work as it should. Suffering a "CPU jacking up to 100% because of memory leak in services.exe", but need to order the "Service Pack 4" CD to fix it, though their downloadable one doesn't work for nothing. Windows 98 also had issues. Think they fix it by now...)

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
What if we are all really living on mars and NASA wants to go to earth :confused:

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
What if people that double post died instantly?

*cough*Drifter*cough* Joking

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
What if Im Hitler

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
(Seems this post finally caught on I see, though the friend of mine whom first started it back in 98 has died in a car accident early of 2007... Guess his legacy of "insanity" lives on... ;) )

What if - I have an addiction of clicking the "edit" button? :p

Last edited:

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
What if the social norm dictated that illegitimate children got to make fun of legitimate children for actually having fathers?

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
What if the worst people you know decided to breed...and their children were worse than they are?????

*loses sleep*