What do you listen to when you're feeling nostalgic?

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
For me, the ultimate nostalgia song is "Nightswimming" by R.E.M.

Any thoughts?

montpics

Listening to the old cartoon/game music.

Older music/song from Chinese artists made me even more older compared to western musics.

Fact :
I'm lived in Asian countries. ;)

cloud4004

I'd have to have a top 3...

T.Rex - Cosmic Dancer
Bjork - Venus As A Boy
George Harrison - Crackerbox Palace

montpics

About nostalgic, sometimes cover songs made by popular band or artists will make me listen more on old tunes/songs. :)

montpics

Akiko_the_Elf said:
Yeah, but ususally the cover isn't as good as the original.
Not all the cover songs. That really depends on one person thoughts whether he/she would like it or not.

Boyzone and Westlife are one of the bands that brilliantly turned the old songs into catchy songs. :)

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
OMG Boyzone! I thought they like Died!

Ah, what do I know about them though? When every one else was into NSync and Backstreet, I was listening to Ozzy and Metallica.

Ah, youth....

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I listen to 90's metal/pop.
Brings back memories.

montpics...Boyzone,N*Sync,Backstreet Boys all look gay.At least some of them really are.

montpics

-=VampyR=- said:
montpics...Boyzone,N*Sync,Backstreet Boys all look gay.At least some of them really are.
Although some of you would think that way, but I still like them. Some of girls went wild whenever they see their favs boy band arrived. :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
montpics said:
Although some of you would think that way, but I still like them. Some of girls went wild whenever they see their favs boy band arrived. :)

Some of the girls are stupid...They go wild when I throw money at them..begging to...hehehe...I'll stop here. ;)

I like some of their songs too,but because they were played non-stop on the radio/tv,kinda forced me to listen.

Akiko_the_Elf

She Who Sucks At Life
I don't get into pop music that much, so boy bands never did that much for me.

I will, however admit that pop rock was a hit with me. Always will be.

montpics

Speaking of rock songs..... don't know but there is a huge difference between US and UK music if you compared songs. US rock band always try new materials to attract people while UK rock band still mantain the old Beatles styles in which I really admired much of it. Really, I do. :)